Renesmee & Jacob's Daughter

[(REWIND: In the story "Renesmee & Jacob: Sunrise Of Love" Nessie married Jacob. After returning from their honeymoon her family moved to Everett, Washingtion and brought along Seth and Leah. Leah imprinted on Chris. Nessie discover that she was pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl named Kamilla Amber Black. When Kamilla is six months old and the size of a six year old, she's smart and intelligence than her father Jacob. She's has the vampire and werewolf genes. Her aging process slowed down. Nessie and Jacob's relationship grew stronger since Kamilla was born. Kamilla has a mixed brown and a light black hair, the same eye tones as her parents and the same skin tone as Jacob but a little darker .])

Renesmee's POV

Today is Kamilla's first birthday. She's still the size of a six year old. My family is now planning a party for her today. "Happy Birthday Sweetie" I said when I woke her up. "Good Morning Momma" she hugged me tight. Jacob came in and Kamilla ran up to hug him. "Good Morning Daddy" She said. "Good morning to you too and Happy Birthday" Jacob said.

After Jacob left I dug through her closet which is bigger than her bedroom thanks to Alice and find a lovely purple dress and flats. I fixed her hair up real pretty for the party. When we came to the main house which is the Cullens. Kamilla ran up to my mom "Happy Birthday Kamilla" she said and hugged her. "Happy Birthday little mutt" Emmett ran up and got Kamilla from my mom and hugged her tight like a bear. It kind of remind me when I was little I loved being around Emmett a lot. "Stop hogging the girl" Alice said as she took Kamilla.

Everyone was at the party even the wolf pack came. It was present time and the first one is from Alice and Jasper. It was a pretty lavender dress. The next one is from Rosalie and Emmett. It was a charm necklace. The other present is from Grandpa Carlisle and Grandma Esme and it a pile of books because she loves to read. The present from Mom and Dad and dad made her a lullaby and she loves it. It kind of remind me of a lullaby that he made for me and mom. Kamilla also loves his music. Whenever he plays his piano she sits by him and told him that she loves it all the time. The last present is from me and Jacob and it a charm bracelet with the Cullen crest and a werewolf charm.

After the presents Kamilla blows out the candles. The cake was chocolate with a white chocolate icing and she loves it. She eats human food and go hunting with one of my family members but she mostly eats human food more than hunting. Kamilla loves her party.

When the party was over it was time for her to go to bed. She said good night to everyone and me and Jacob tucked her in bed.