Jacob's Lullaby

(A/N: In this part Kamilla wants to put a lullaby for her dad Jacob.)

Kamilla's P.O.V

"I wanted to put a lullaby for my daddy." I said.

"And what's you're going to called it?" Grandma Bella said.

"It' called Jacob's Lullaby and it's a surprise." I said.

I was sitting in the living room in the main house with my grandma Bella and my grandpa Edward. Grandpa was finishing up playing a music piece on the piano. My parents went grocery shopping and they wanted me to stay with grandma and grandpa.

"So Kamilla do you already put together the music piece for Jacob's Lullaby." Grandpa said.

"I did." I said "I practice it a few weeks ago. Do you want to hear it?"

"Sure." Grandma and Grandpa said in unison.

I play a piece of Jacob's Lullaby and Grandma and Grandpa are starting to like my music a lot.

"Wow Kamilla you did a good job." Grandma said.

Just then Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper came in and they heard me playing on the piano.

"Hey Kamilla." Aunt Alice said.

"Hey Auntie Alice, Hey Uncle Jasper." I said.

"What an interesting music piece you did." Uncle Jasper said.

"I didn't knew that you can play the piano like your mother and grandfather." Aunt Alice said.

"Its a lullaby for my daddy." I said.

"Awww, that's so sweet." Aunt Alice said.

A few minutes later momma and daddy came in. "Hey daddy, I got a surprise for you." I said.

"You got a surprise for me." Daddy said.

"Yeah daddy." I said when I grabbed his hand and momma followed us over to the piano. I then play a lullaby on the piano with daddy sitting next to me and momma standing next to him.

After I finished playing the lullaby daddy look like he was about to cry and hugged me.

"You play this for me." he said. "Its lovely."

"Its a lullaby for you daddy." I said.

"Thank you sweetie." he said. "I love it."