The Imprinted

[(A/N: Kamilla is seventeen months old and is growing really slow. She is now a size of a seven year old. While her family goes to school along with Seth, Leah, and Chris, Kamilla stays at home with Esme and was home schooled by her. Leah and Chris are now married. Seth is single but he's imprinted on someone. See what happened.)]

Jacob's P.O.V.

Our daughter Kamilla is way smarter then me even though she's a year old with a size of a seven year old. She reminds me of my wife and her mom Renesmee when she was her age.

"Hey Daddy." Kamilla said happily run up to me after going shopping with Renesmee, Alice, Rosalie, Esme, and Bella. "Hello to you too sweetie. Did you have fun?" I said. "Oh yes daddy I have so much fun shopping. Aunt Alice pick out so many outfits that I really love." She said. "Alice spoiled her a lot." Nessie said. "Reminds me of when Alice takes you shopping and brought home over hundreds of bags." I said.

"Hey guys." Seth said as he came to the door. "Hey Seth." me and Nessie said in unison. "Hey Seth." Kamilla said as she ran up to Seth and Seth picked her up and hug her. "Hey Kamilla, do you enjoy your shopping trip." he said. "I really did." Kamilla said.

Seth put Kamilla down and then something happens. Seth started making these sounds and staring at Kamilla. Alice, Rosalie, Esme, Bella, Edward, and Emmett came in with tons of bags being brought in for Kamilla and they all look at Seth with strange looks.

"What's wrong with Seth." Alice said.

"HE'S IMPRINTED ON MY DAUGHTER!!!" I yelled out loud but it was too late.

"Seth imprinted on a one year old." Emmett said with laughter.

"Emmett shut up its not that funny." Renesmee said.

"Its true." he said.

I was terrified when Seth imprinted on Kamilla but me and Renesmee don't want to give her up. I tried not to be like Edward when Nessie was little. I noticed that I imprinted on Nessie on the day she was born and I spend so much time with her when she was little. Now when Seth just imprinted on Kamilla I believe that he'll be close to Kamilla.

Kamilla look confused when she look at Seth. Rosalie got Kamilla and took her to the main house so she can get something to eat. Edward walked up to me and whispered in my ear "Welcome to the Club".

A few days later I now noticed that Kamilla is starting to like being around Seth more and more.

Rosalie came up to me and said "First you imprinted on Renesmee and now your other dog is now imprinted on Kamilla. Y'all are such lame dogs."

"You don't think that my daughter is not good enough for him." I said.

"Listen dog." Rosalie said. "There's three dogs in this house and they now imprinted on vampires. Well actually Nessie is half and Kamilla is part dog part vampire..."

Just then Leah cut her off and said "Who do you have the right to call us dogs you blonde bloodsucker."

"Who do you call me a blonde bloodsucker you filthy mutt." Rosalie said.

Just then Seth, Chris, Emmett , and I are trying to break Leah and Rosalie up when they came up to each other. Emmett grabs Rosalie and Chris grabs Leah. Seth went to get Jasper so he can calm them both down. Just a few minutes after stopping the fight the both of them walked away from each other.

"What's going on?" Renesmee said as she, Bella, and Edward ran up after hearing the yelling and the screaming.

I had to tell the whole story to them.

Just them Kamilla starting to cry and Renesmee came up to her. "What's wrong baby?" Nessie said as she comfort her. "They scared me." Kamilla said. "You mean Leah and Rosalie fighting scares you." Nessie said. "Yes" Kamilla said sobbing. "They didn't mean to scared you." Nessie said as she wiping Kamilla's eyes. "Its okay sweetie. I hope they won't scare you again." Nessie said.

"Hey Kamilla." I said. "Do you want to go hunting with Seth?"

"Yes" she said as she stopped crying.

Seth took Kamilla hunting while Renesmee and I watch them go. Seth phased in his wolf form as Kamilla happily jumped on his back. I don't know if Kamilla will ever phased into a wolf due to having a half vampire genes and werewolf genes. But we have to wait she's till gets older.