//Larry//

The Doctor's POV:

As we stood there, cuddling and kissing, we hadn't noticed the whole noises that were dancing around us.
Loud gun shots, people crying and praying for forgiveness. Or that's how it sounded like..

I opened my eyes all of a sudden..
I broke the kiss.
We were both surrounded by MTF units and guards.

And that's when I opened my eyes..
Breathing heavily.
It was all a nightmare...
The kissing and cuddling, the MTF units and guards.

I woke up in the elevator, with my lover next to me.

I sat down and held my hand onto my cheeks.
I took my mask off, because it obviously bothered me a lot.

My lover seemed to be asleep, so I just continued on waking up.

As I was full awake, I glanced at him.

He had an thick skinny oily body.
This was unusual..
I didn't remember him like this..
What happened? Did I passed out..?

I crawled up to him.
I layered an hand on to his cheek.
He woke up.
I saw his purple shiny pupils..

"Darling?.. What are you doing.." he sighed.
"What happened to me? I had a nightmare.. I don't remember anything.." I mumbled.

"Oh.. yes.." "you do remember when we stopped in front of the woman?"

I nodded.

"Well, you passed out as I was talking to her. I grabbed you and tried to wake you up..But it seemed like you've passed out. So I layered you down to the ground and talked to the woman for awhile. She killed herself.. I was probably too sadistic.." He mumbled.

"What happened while I was laying on the ground? Somehow you've got me into the elevator.."

"I heard some voices, so I grabbed you and layered into the elevator. I've dragged you with my tentacles, as we got out. I've been lucky no one was there.. I looked around for a little and then saw an broken elevator, so I dragged you in and waited.."

"Thank you. But my dream.. it was..- it felt so real.."

"What was your nightmare all about?"

"I dreamed, that we killed- well.., that I killed the woman and we both entered the elevator. We argued about wich scp we could free to get more time for escaping.. We stepped into an hallway and then we kissed.., joked around and cuddled.. But out of a sudden we were in the middle, while guards and MTF-Units were surrounding us."

Wow.. that's crazy..." he sighed.
"But your dream was helpful. We do need an scp to free. We've lost a lot of time. You slept about 2 hours now, and the facility is searching us."

"...We go for Scp-106.."

"Wow. I don't want to know what we said in your nightmare.." my lover chuckled a little.

"You lead the way, my dear."

The mask's POV:

I watched my lover as he stepped out of the elevator and lead the way.
I followed him everywhere he went, like a puppy.

I wanted to hug him so badly.. kiss him.. and.. so much more.

But this wasn't the perfect time.
I had to wait.

We arrived at the old man's chamber. The doctor opened the door and stepped into the control room, after we walked up the stairs.

He looked out the window, viewing the huge cube inside the room.

He turned off the lever, that would trap him in there.

I heard the deep laughing.
And soon the odd sound of mud flowing all over the ground.

I looked back, seeing the old man clearer than the first time I saw him.

"We want your help." The doctor said.

"You don't say it like this, darling!" I hissed.

"I'm sorry, scp-106. I wanted to make an deal with you.. How about you and the doctor forget about your little fights.. And then we would help you to get out. But you have to help us too. Or else, you wouldn't make it out here.. I mean, how many times did they contained you... And you were always alone! Now you could have our help! Now? How does this sound?"

He stared at me for a moment.

"Why.. should I? When I could just follow you, and afterwards kill you."

"Well, obviously you can't terminate me. Too bad for you!" I chuckled.

"You need us."

"..Fine." It took the old man a moment, but he gave his answer.

"Good! We have to get out of here as soon as possible."

"Then what are we waiting for?"
The Old man walked down the stairs, not even waiting for us.

We followed him, still having the fear of being betrayed.

Larry's (scp-106's) POV:

I've waited too long for a moment like this. I was always trapped in this stupid cube..

And when I managed to escape, I've got trapped again and again! I couldn't escape this stupid facility, even if I am stronger than those stupid guards. Maybe I just couldn't get out of here all by myself. Something kept me back. Every single time I was in front of this stupid gate, I got a feeling of something I missed. I missed someone or something I hadn't. And this probably kept me back. It was enough. Maybe this is the reason I agreed to those stupid love birds.