A t t e n t i o n

The Doctor's POV:

I glanced behind me.
I took a clear look into the room we were in.
There was a table and some closets.
It looked like an office. I was sure when we entered the room, there wasn't a code to unlock the door. So I thought this was some kind of classroom or storage room.

"We could hide in the closet or on the table, if they would come in." My lover whispered.

"Sounds like an idea..- but we have to get out of here. Do you see another door or a sort of exit?" I began to talk normally, as I heard the footsteps were a little bit farther away.

My lover began to search around. There was another door, but it was broken. Seemed like the button was destroyed on the other side- or maybe they deactivated this door to keep something away from the scp's. But this wouldn't work out.. scp-079 would've opened this door. This wasn't important now.. I walked around quietly. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. Now- it sounded more like human. Slow footsteps were able to be heard from outside the door. I could hear someone whispering. This was clear to me now.
I waved over to my lover, so he would come over. He sneaked around the table and we both hid behind it.
"Mobile task Force?" He was asking me quietly.
I nodded and took my gloves off.
"Scp-966 spotted. Keep walking back slowly, boys." Me and my lover heard a commanding voice, that was kept down a little.
"Get your shield, Lapis. Protect the team. We got one of them. Good. Sir, we got one scp successfully. We have to contain it now. We need 2 more units waiting for us in front of the elevator downstairs." The voice again spoke.

We heard the footsteps and then the elevator that was going down to the floor under us.

"Scp-939 is obviously somewhere else now. They didn't attack the units and didn't show any sign of availability. I guess we can go now, but there's still 3 of scp-966. We have to find a sort of night vision."

My lover nodded and we took our steps outside the corridor. We walked around in silence because of the other scp's. We entered an area. The area was definitely new. Not only that, it was dark there. Dark enough to not see anything but black.

"I wouldn't risk going there, my love." My lover spoke in a calm, sweet voice.
"If you think so..- but then we have to go all the way back. We have to find a new elevator. Maybe we could find ourselves back at the entrance zone."

We didn't talk much til we made a decision and walked back. We turned left after we where back at the door junction. Sometimes we even heard the voices calling behind us. But they seemed to be farther away. So we kept going.
After some time, we were near an elevator. We heard a sound of light flicking, so we thought this would might be an exit for us.

Lucky for us, we found one. We stepped in and pressed the button. It seemed like we were going upstairs. This was a pretty good sign.
As we stepped out, I wish we were back down there..

I front of us was the MTF team.
"Scp-049 and Scp-035 spotted! I need more units now!" The same commanding voice yelled into his microphone that was connected to his helmet.

"Scp-049! Step forward or we will shoot!"

The Mask's POV:
As we stepped outside the elevator, my whole excitement of leaving left me. My lover did as the MTF units told him to step a little forward.
I didn't want him to be hurt, so I didn't try to hurt the units now. But I had to do something..

"SCP-035, step outside the elevator now or we will shoot!" Another voice commanded me around.

I didn't do as they told me to. I was staying there. I watched every step they've made. One of them began to shoot me and I fell on the ground. My oily host was now in the elevator and I was laying on the ground. Next to my lover.