//Kissing the fights away//

The mask's POV:
We took a step into the elevator.
As it closed, I turned to my lover.
"Why are you mad? I'm sorry. It's just- I didn't trust he-"

"It's fine. But you've ruined my plan. I was thinking about taking the woman with us..- she would bring us to the chamber and we would open the door. We would manipulate her, so she would take the bell as her only choice of surviving or so.. then we would have more time." My lover explained, and obviously interrupted me. But it didn't matter.

"..Hmm..Makes sense. But what if there would be guards? Or MTF units? This would've been a big problem."

"Of course. But for this, we would force her to go in. And if there would be guards or MTF units- or any other personals- we would hear it and run away. But now, we have to plan something new.."

"Maybe we could free an SCP. An scp that is always contained- and isn't under any watch."

"You mean Scp-096? Forget about it. We can't. He's too dangerous.." my lover sighed.

"Darling, we have no choice, we'll have to free an dangerous one."

"..What if we could manage to visit scp-079? Maybe he would help us.."

"Not an single chance. They probably shut him down. I guess they will only use him for some experiments."

"We have to make an choice now."

"Scp-10...- 106!"

"No."
"What? God, dear. What is it all about between you and him? You've told me, you got into an fight with him. And that's all? So stupid.." I sighed annoyed.

"You don't know what it's like! I could die because of him.. unlike you. He couldn't take you with him. You have an similar liquid, wich makes him feel pain if you get into contact with his liquid, or even himself.." The doctor talked nonsense- but at the same time- it made sense.

"Stop changing the subject!" I mumbled.

The elevator door opened and we now hadn't made any choice.

"We go for Scp-106." I decided and stepped into the hallway.

"No we aren't." The doctor raised his voice a little.

"Well?! Tell me your option?" I forced him to tell me.

"..Scp-173."

"Well now I really am starting to worry. You talk about safety! And now you want to go into the area with the most people! Is everything alright?" I glance at him.

"..If we arrive at the entrance zone, we would have to be careful. But if we manage to let scp-173 free, we will bring chaos into the facility. Scp-173 won't hurt us. So that's our safer option."

"It's not. We are going to visit scp-106." I tried to find the way to his chamber.

And my lover walked next to me now.

"Please tell me.., there is something wrong with you.." I sighed.

"Everything is fine, my dear.. I'm just overthinking." My love sighed.

"I guess you're not fine at all." I smirked a little.

"And now? Nothing will change it."
"So you want to tell me I'm bad at making you happy?" I sarcastically said.

"Of course not, my dear!" He hugged me from behind. I stopped and felt his warm hands on my hosts hips. His hands now followed to my chest.

This feeling was undescribable

I turned my head, now facing him.
I took his mask off and gave him a kiss.

I gave him back his mask.

I couldn't understand why he would keep his mask on..
His dreamful cheekbones made my heart race..

"Are you alright, my love? Your heart feels like it's going to explode." He joked around a little.

"I'm sorry.. I'll loose myself in your eyes, every time I glance at them.." I held his hand tightly.

I felt his soft palms in mine.

He layered the mask down.
"What are you doing, darling?" I asked him.
But it was clear what he would next.
He looked down to me, ready to give me another kiss. But I was faster.
We stood there, probably kissing our fight away.

I felt his hands swinging around my hips again, as I did the same.

But that was probably a mistake..