Chapter 11

Danielle Thompkins P.O.V

Today we were all going shopping to buy some stuff for our trip. I was excited to getaway from home and have some fun. We're spending all two weeks on the cruise. Nothing but fun, endless drinking, shopping, food, parties, and hot sex.

"How do I look in this?" I asked Toby.

"Take it off." He said too quickly.

"What? Why?" I asked teasingly.

"If you don't want everyone to know how I have you screaming my name, then you'll go take it off." He growled in my ear. I shudder from his words.

"O-Okay." I said. He chuckled from behind me. I walked into the dressing room and changed back into my clothes. I walked out with the clothes in my hand. I noticed Lola been all into her phone every since we got here.

"Who you texting?" I asked. She jumped.

"Girl you sacred me." She said.

"Who are you texting?" I asked again.

"My cousin." She lied. I knew she was lying, but I left it alone. We walked out from the dressing room. I noticed Johnny been glued to his phone too.

"Oh shit." I said.

"What?" Lola asked.

"I can't find my phone. Let me use yours to call and see if I hear it." I said. I was lying I had my phone. She handed me her phone. I sent whoever she was texting a message saying 'look up' and guess who looked up?

Johnny.

"I knew it!" I squealed.

"What?" She asked.

"You ain't slick. I knew this was going to happen." I said handing her back her phone.

"What was going to happen?" She asked

"You and Johnny."

"How you know?" She asked in shock.

"Cause I know the author."

Lola Manning P.O.V

Today took an unexpected turn of events. I wanted to tell Danielle, I did, but I wanted to make sure Johnny was who I wanted to be with before we made any type of moves. He was divorcing his wife, not for me, but his self.

At first I thought he was divorcing her because of me and I felt bad for ruining their marriage. But he assured me that I wasn't at fault. He told me about the way she changed over the years, how she shopped and spent money, how she wanted everything she seen, or she'd have a fit about it.

Janet don't know how good she has it, until it's gone. At first I did feel sorry, but the way she treats Danielle and Toby and the way she talked to Johnny showed me I shouldn't feel sorry at all. Well at least not for her.

I was done packing for our trip tomorrow. I needed some sun, alcohol, and plenty of sex. I'm going to enjoy these two weeks with my friends and boyfriend. I placed my luggage down by the door. I was tired and had to get some sleep. I made my way back to my room. I slid under the covers comfortably. Once my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

Johnny DuVall P.O.V

After a long day of shopping and explaining our situation to Toby and Danielle they wanted to celebrate. They were happy for the both of us. Lola is a stunning woman and any man would be lucky to have her. No we haven't had sex, but we kiss and touch, with clothes on. I don't know what it is about her, but I'm willing to find out what it is.

"So how long?" Toby asked sipping his glass of Hennessey and Coke.

"That night we first meet - here. So almost two months." I said. He nodded.

"So that means you're leaving mom." He said. I nodded.

"Yeah, but it's going to be a long ride because your mother will try and take half of everything or all. So I have to play this smart." I said.

"You know I'll be here for you dad." Toby said.

"Thanks son, but let me get out of here and go pack. We leave tomorrow."

"Okay dad. I'll see you tomorrow." He said. I walked out the door and left.

○○○○○

I walked in the house and instantly became pissed. This bitch was in my house fucking.

"OOOH YEAH...FUCK MEEEE!" I gagged hearing that.

"I'M CUMMING!" I heard her squeal. I was sick to my stomach. I made my way to our bedroom quietly. I peeked in to see them kissing.

"When are you going to leave him?" He asked her.

"Soon. I just have to play my cards right and I'll have everything." She said.

"Baby it's been six years and you still haven't left him." I couldn't listen to anymore. I quietly left the house and left without them hearing me. I drove around on the phone with my lawyer. He's the best lawyer I know. Never lost a case and well respected in our state.

I was divorcing that shrill bitch and leaving her nothing. She's been having an affair for six fucking years! I'm going to clean fucking shop. When I'm done with her she's going to owe me money.