Chapter 9

Janet DuVall P.O.V

My husband completely embarrassed me at the lunch-in. I don't even think I could show my face again. I love the feel of having power, being the richest people, having the furs, cars, clothes, shoes, the overpriced houses, purses, and jewelry. Yes, my husband is the alpha male, so that makes me the alpha female. I make sure I work out and stay ready for anything. You never know whose watching or who you'll see outside. Everything must be prefect!

My son will no longer continue to date that black bitch as long as I shall live. Veronica and my son are the power couple, just like his father and I. I don't know why either of them can't see that. I will not stop until it finally happens.

"Baby what's taking so long?" My friend asked.

"I'm sorry I just got distracted."

"Looking at all this I know you did." He said laying on the bed naked. I smirked.

"Where's your husband?" He asked.

"Out." I said crawling into the bed. This is just what I needed. I know Johnny is probably somewhere fucking some tramp, so why can't I have my fun too?

Johnny DuVall P.O.V

My son, Lola, Danielle, and I were sitting in Leeton's having lunch together. I couldn't help, but give Lola a few glances. She's beautiful. Shit if I would've meet her back then I would've been married to her instead of Janet.

"So are you two done making googly eyes at each other or are you going to do something about the tension between you two?" Danielle asked. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I stated. She rolled her eyes.

"Johnny she wants the D so give it to her." Danielle said. We bust out laughing. Sometimes I wonder about my daughter-in-law.

"Lola do you want the D?" I asked looking at her. She spit out her lemonade and started choking. I had to pat her back until she calmed down.

"Uhh..."

"That's a yes!" Toby said laughing. Lola tried to glare at him, but she blushed instead.

"Aww she's blushing." I faked gushed like a little school girl. She playfully hit my arm.

"So abusive." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"You three are horrible friends."

"We know!" We said in unison.

"So we decided that we wanted to invite you two on our vacation." Danielle said.

"I was going anyway." I stated. Danielle raised her eyebrow in amusement.

"Really?" I nodded.

"I can show off this sexy body to all the young and old women. Have their panties soaked to the brim." I said. Danielle shook her head and Toby high five me.

"I'm really not about to play with either of you today." Lola said. Toby and I shrugged.

"We're pimps at heart." I said.

"Pimp hand strong." Toby added. Danielle glanced at him.

"Pimp my ass. Y'all not ready. We taught y'all the game." Danielle said. I looked at her.

"Byotch please!" I said. We all laughed. I enjoy our playful moments. There is never any drama around when we're together. I glanced up looking around the restaurant. I spoke to soon.

Danielle Thompkins P.O.V

I swear I love Johnny. He is just so damn crazy I don't know what to do with him. He stopped laughing all of a sudden. I followed were his eyes were going. Some Barbie was making her way over toward us. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. I looked at Johnny to see a pissed expression on his face.

"Oh Toby! I've been trying to call you, but you haven't answered my calls. I was getting worried." She said. I looked at Lola with the I know she see us sitting here look.

"Veronica leave!" Toby said.

"But why? Toby we discussed this already. I'm here for you!" She said.

"No what you're here for is an ass whooping if you don't back the fuck up off my man you fake ass wannabe ass Barbie." I said. She looked at me with disgust.

"Listen monkey-"

"Who the fuck you calling a monkey you Amazon?" Lola questioned. She didn't even acknowledge Lola's presence.

"Veronica what the fuck is your problem? I don't want you. What we had was over years ago, leave it like that." Toby said.

"I will not Toby. These things are changing you and not for the better." She said. Oh I got this bitch thing. I put my purse on the table and stood up. I grabbed the bitch hair and tightened it in my hand.

"Listen barracuda. Toby is my man, mine! If I catch you anywhere near him again I will fucking split your throat. I promise you you'll wish you never fucked with me. So what you better do is get the fuck from outta here before all these nice people see you leaving in a stretcher. Kay? Okay." She nodded her headed vigorously. I let her hair go and she ran out the restaurant.

"Yasss bitch." Lola said. I shook my head and got back in my seat.

"Now about this vacation."

Toby DuVall P.O.V

When we got home Danielle was acting as if nothing happened. I was waiting for her to cuss me out or argue, but it never came. I don't know if she was plotting my death in her head or what.

"Baby are you sure your okay?" I asked for the millionth time.

"Toby if I tell you I'm okay again I'm going to hurt you. I'm not going to let someone like her ruin my day or make me feel threatened because she wants you." She said. I nodded my head in understanding.

"I'm still sorry about today." I said.

"I told you it's fine." She said. I walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I think we should have a baby." I blurted out. She looked at me surprised, yet shocked.

"Are you serious?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yes we've been together long enough and I don't see myself having a baby with anyone else." I said. She just smiled at me.

"Let's get started." She said ripping my shirt open. The buttons were flying everywhere. I chuckled at her.

"I thought you'd never ask." She laughed.

"Toby don't ever say that again." She said. I picked her up wrapping her legs around me.

"Less talk more sex."