Scotty Part 2

To be honest you didn't know much of what was going on. They told you that you had spawn from their ship The Enterprise. You already knew that but apparently thats not how people are usually made. Scotty- the man you first saw-  you liked him. He had kind eyes and a funny voice. He explained to you what laughter meant when he made you laugh the first time. He told you that happiness is an emotion that you should always want to have. You lilked to laugh but sometimes Scotty would make you laugh till your face hurt and your stomach ached.

Scotty had been showing you everything he knew. Ms. Nyota was also helping her with more girl things. Bones was teaching her about character and many human emotions and how to drink any man on the ship under the table. Scotty says Bones is the most emotional person on the ship. Mr. Spock wasn't emotional but he taught her chess. She loved all the emotions and people and feelings and adventures they went on to other planets.

 There was this all new emotion that you felt inside that you weren't quit sure about though. It made you excited and nervous but you also felt warmth and longing. You hadn't asked anyone about this emotion yet but you didn't know why. You just felt a hesitancy when talking about it. Like it was something sacred that had been bestowed upon you. The only person you felt like you should talk about it with was Scotty. This emotion seemed to escalate whenever you were around him. When you were with others the warmth was there and the happiness was there but not the other feelings. You didn't feel like something was twirling around in your stomach like a balerina. But Scotty seemed to be the root of the emotion so obviously to figure out the equastion you must first go to the root. You pulled at the bottom of your dress nervously. They didn't give you a uniform dress because they didn't want anyone thinking you were impercinating staff but luckily Nyota has some sun dresses you could wear and Bones gave you a pair of cowboy boots that he said belonged to his ex-wife. He said that the boots just kept reminding him of her and they needed to be put to proper use. You liked the boots though. They were red like Scotty's shirt and they matched the brown sundress Nyota gave you. Scotty seemed to like this outfit in particular which is why you wore it so often. 

The doors to the lift opened and you walked into the engine room were Scotty spent most of his time. He was always working and sometimes it made you worried because you heard humans get hurt if they over work themselves. But Bones promised me he wouldn't let Scotty over work himself and Scotty said he'd take more breaks if you would take breaks with him. Of course you would! He was always telling you about the wonders of engineering and mechanics. He said he always viewed the ship as a beautiful women just like you. That comment made your face hot and your cheeks red. He told you that it was called blushing. Something the body did when you got embarressed or shy. Scotty knew alot about humans so you trusted his judgement. You looked around until you saw a pair of familar legs sticking out from under a large piece of machinary. You smiled and walked up to him. You kept as quiet as possible and then you went,"Boo!" and dropped down beside him. "Ahh! lord almighty lass! Ya scared the mess outa me," He sighed with a smiled. You giggled and bit your lip.

"Scotty can I ask you about feelings again?" You asked. He pulled himself out from under the machine and propped up beside you. "Of course you can lass. What is it that's buggering that brain of yours today hm?" He smiled and started wiping the grease from his face. "Well I have this feeling all inside my tummy and stuff," You explained and he nodded for you to go on. "It only happens when I'm around you and it makes me feel all warm and happy and excited,"You laughed with a smile. His mouth opened into a smile and his eyes crinkled up.

He grabbed the sides of your face and leaned in till his lips were on yours. It was like a spark of electricity coursed through your body making your hair stand on end and all your nerves to wake up. And as weird as that sounds it felt amazing. Like the twirling balerina in your stomach turned into a hurricane that swept away all your worries. His lips left yours and he smiled with his hands still on your face making your face all black and greasy. "Now how'd did that feel?" He asked. You smiled.

"Amazing! What is this emotion?" You asked excitedly.

"It's called love."

Love? You like love.