Bones

I know I just did a Bones not long ago but I really like this one so I decided to post it anyway.

You were hot tempered. You knew it. But you kept your cool 99.9% of the time. But this is not one of those times.

You've been married to Leonard McCoy for almost a year now and it's been absolutely wonderful. Your wedding was beautiful, your honey moon was absolutely amazing.
Everything was going great.
Until he up and started drinking again.

You hated when he drank. He became a different man. He wasn't the man you married when he was drunk. He was mean, arrogant, and down right hateful.
He promised he'd stop he promised. And he didn't tell you he had started again so you didn't know till one day you asked your friend Pavel Chekov if he knew where Leonard was and he told you he was in the bar.

You ran to your room and cried your eyes out. You felt hurt and betrayed. Like he didn't love you anymore. Like he would choose Alcohol over you. He chose to go to whiskey with his problems and not you. That's the only time he ever drank, when he had a problem or he was frustrated at something.

Your sadness soon turned to rage. You became mad as fire and decided to confront him. You speed walked down to the bar with hot tears on your red face. When the door slid open you saw him. "Leonard McCoy!" you demanded. He turned to you and rolled his eyes. Yep. He was drunk.

The only time he ever rolled his eyes at you or was mean was when he was drunk. "What do you want woman?" He slurred. You walked up to him as he grabbed another shot. You took the glass, dumped the liquid over his head, and threw it against the wall causing it to shatter into a million pieces.
"YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE LEO! ME OR ALCOHOL! IF YOU PREFER TO GO TO ALCOHOL FOR YOUR PROBLEMS FINE! BUT JUST KNOW I WON'T BE THERE WHEN YOU COME BACK DRUNK AS A SKUNK!" You screamed.
You calmed yourself a little as tears streamed down your face. "Make your choice Leonard. Me or this." You grabbed a whole bottle of the drink and threw it against the wall.
"Put it on his tab bartender." You said as you walked out. Leaving him there to realize what he had done.

You made your way back to your quarters that you and Leo shared. You locked the door so he couldn't get in and laid down an cried yourself to sleep.

The next morning you heard the door slid open. "(Y/N)?" He said. "How did you get in?" You asked not looking at him. "I got Spock to over ride the lock." He said. You could tell he was hungover and you could smell the coffee he was drinking. "(Y/N) I know I have no right to talk to you or ask your forgiveness but I am very sorry." He said sitting down next to you on the bed. You didn't move. You stayed face down in the pillow.
"Why did you do that to me?" You asked sadly. "I felt like I shouldn't burden you with my problems." He admitted. You sat up and looked at him. You both looked like a wreck.
"Leo you're my husband. We're suppose to share everything. Love, pain, sickness,and health." You explained.

"I know that now Im sorry." He looked down at the floor. "You know that temperament of yours is so hot." He smirked. You blushed remembering the temper tantrum you had last night. "Yea yea whatever." You rolled your eyes. "And I can't get the whiskey out my hair." He laughed.
You laughed too.

"I am very sorry. I won't ever do that again, I promise." He says honestly looking you in the eye. "I know. I forgive you." You smiled giving him a kiss. "Come on I'll help you get the whiskey out your hair." You smiled.

No matter what happens you'll always love him. No matter what.