Kirk

"Why the heck are we here again?" Bones asked as we entered the rec room.

"Truth or Dare! It's gonna be great I haven't played this since the academy!" Jim exclaimed.

"This is highly Illogical." Spock shook his head but sat down next to Nyota.

"For once I agree with pointy. Aren't we all to old for this? I thought we were adults?" Bones grumped.

"Lighten up ya grumpy old man. We wanna have some fun right kirky?" You smiled. Jim gave you one of his heart melting smiles too. "It's gonna be great! Where's Sulu and Chekov?" he asked. "They'll be here. Sulu had to go drag Pavel away from his phone. Since Alex went to visit her family on earth he's pretty much been calling or texting her all day everyday." You explained.

*cough* "Whipped." *cough* Jim faked. "Like you have anything to say Jim. (Y/N) has you wrapped around her finger." Bones smirked. "Yeah well We all know who holds the reins in you and Sierra's relationship." Jim bit back. You wanted to smack bones for saying anything about you and Jim. He knew you liked him. You've been hoping Jim would ask you out but no such luck. "Girls girls! your both pretty! Can we get on with the game already?" Nyota cut in. I laughed and then Pavel and Karu walked in. "Yes! Truth or dare!" You exclaimed. "о черт возьми, нет!" Pavel yelled an tried to run but Hikaru pulled him back. "Watch your mouth Chekov!" Nyota scolded. You laughed knowing exactly what he said.

"Okay Nyota truth or dare?" You asked. "Uh Truth."

"Is it true that your going to move in with Spock?" I asked. Spock turned green! Bones doubled over laughing and the rest of us watched Spock glare at bones. "Uh actually yes it's true." she mumbled. You laughed and Jim wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Chekov truth or dare?" Nyota asked. "Dare." He said boldly. "I dare you not to communicate with Alexandria for a whole day!" he got up and ran screaming no and he hated truth or dare, on the way out. Then Spock got a call that he was needed in the science lab so he ran off too. That's the most relieved Vulcan you've have ever seen.

"Jim! Truth or Dare?" bones asked. "Dare." he said. Bones smirked evily and glanced at me.

I gave him a look that said, Don't. You. Dare.

He smirked, "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with (Y/N)."

If looks could kill. Bones would be dead. Severely dead. Sooooooo dead.

Dead in ten different languages.

Dead.

мертвый.

死んだ

Muerto.

Tot

Νεκρός

Döda

Mortuus

Mort

Miris

Yea. That's how dead. But Jim just jumped up and dragged you to a closet. You didn't think he was actually gonna kiss you but he did. He immediately slammed his lips against yours. You of course kissed back.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." he admitted between kisses. "Me too." you said before pulling his lips back down to yours. "They're gonna wonder why we haven't come back yet." He smirked. "Screw them." you replied.

Bones, Sulu, and Nyota sat there for about ten minutes before deciding to go to lunch because they knew you guys were going to be there a while.