Spock

"Come on Pavel!" I laughed as me and my best friend ran down the hall. Yeah it's kinda against the rules to do this but I was never one for rules. Which is why I wonder why people think me and Mr. Spock would be a 'cute couple'. I mean sure he's smart, good looking ,tall, dark, and handsome.

Holy crap Clichès.

I can't believe I just said Tall, Dark, and Handsome like I'm in some kind of movie or something. Me and Pavel have been sitting down all day today and we needed to get some energy out so we were running to the rec room. I'm new on the Enterprise but me and Pavel have grown close since he was assigned to show me ropes and everything.

But right now were messing around in the restricted hallway. "Are you crazy? If Mr. Spock catches us he's going to kill us!" He whispered.

"What's he gonna do? Stare at us to death? I don't know maybe he'll melt us with his good looks." I smiled Chekov rolled his eyes but then they got wider and scared looking and I realized something or more like someone was behind me.

"He's behind me isn't he?" I asked.

He nodded slowly. I cringed and turned around to look up at an obviously annoyed Spock.

"Spock! Hey how's it going up in that brilliant head of yours?" I smiled.

"I am afraid flattery from a beautiful woman only works on the captain Lieutenant." He answered.

Wait. Did he just say I was beautiful?

"Uh sorry sir but don't blame Pavel it was my idea." I apologized.

"Report back to your post Ensign." he looked at Pavel. "Yes sir!" he then ran off. Coward.

"I'm disappointed in you Lieutenant I thought you would have learned the rules by now."

"Yea sorry Sir it won't happen again."

"Thank you. And though I am not permitted to condone your misbehavior I suppose I could let you go this time." My eyes widened. Is he breaking the rules for me? Holy starships batman. I smiled widely "Thanks Spock! I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek before running back down the hall."

Oh He is so gonna be mine.