!IMPORTANT!

Okay so I am under the influence that some people don't like the untraditional stories I write. Especially the Spock ones because we all know Spock isn't suppose to love cause he's Vulcan and I'm sorry but I am a huge Spock fangirl and I want him to love me so plz don't hurt me. *Hides in corner*

Which is fine. Everyone is open to their own opinion and criticism is fully welcomed. I just wanted to explain.

Some of the stories I write are different than what you see on the show or in the movies but I do this for a purpose. I have had some people prefer traditional and some untraditional. I have to change and differ from time to time so that I keep all of my beautiful readers happy!

EVERYONE GETS A COOKIE!

I'm not only doing this for myself but I'm doing it for you. So PLEASE feel free to IM me with any request or thoughts or helpful criticism that you might have because I will listen to anything that may help me became a better writer for you guys.

I really do love you guys and I want to do what makes you happy. I would also like to apologize if I don't answer your comments. I get a lot and sometimes it's hard to keep up with even though I try to answer them all. I'm sorry if I miss you.

Also! if you ever have any problems or anything you wanna talk about please feel free to IM me and we can talk. You guys are the best.

I would like to tag all of you! to do the 20 Random Things About You challenge. Tag me in the comments if you want me to read it or check out your profile. I wanna find out about my followers! And I'm always looking for more good stuff to read!

I'm so blessed to have such dedicated readers like you guys and you are brilliant and wonderful. I wouldn't be where I am without you.

So go forth into the cyber world and the real world and BE AWESOME LIKE I KNOW YOU ARE.

Also comment your top 3 favorite YouTubers as of this moment!

Mine are AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, and iiSuperWomanii.

Xoxo ~ Jet