Spock

In memory of Leonard Nimoy who brought joy and happiness to all of us and has been a great role model to me all of my childhood. We love and miss you.

When people said that Spock couldn't possibly be a good kisser because he has no emotion- they couldn't have been more wrong. He move his lips with skilled precision, like he was programming a computer and everything had to be done perfectly. Spock got things done perfectly. When his lips clashed with yours for the first time in a passionate kiss that had been building up for ages; you nearly fell out in the floor. The fact that he preferred to keep his emotions hidden during the day and around everyone else only meant that he had to expel them another way. He put every emotion into every kiss. It was like a tidal wave of static electricity down your spine.

And it was good. Oh holy starships, it was good. You just couldn't get enough. Nothing would ever give you this kind of ecstasy again. He would come to your cabin in the morning and kiss you for an hour till he had to go to work. The only problem was that you also had to work. It was amazing how after even the most heated make-out session he would still look crisp and proper with his straight ebony hair perfect as usual.

But you looked like a hot mess. Your hair was messy sometimes and your uniform often wrinkled and your face glowed with a red flush. The strangest thing and definitely the hottest thing was when he saw what a disarray he left you in and he would smirk. Yes, my good friends. The so called emotionless, cold, calculated Mr. Spock would smirk at you. It was so hot and so human that you couldn't hold his gaze. It also meant that when your lunch break rolled around you would just have to be hungry because he was going to find you and grab your hand and practically drag you into the nearest supply closet or off limits zone that he knew no one would come into.

Your heart beat would be pounding in your ears like a drum and you would try your hardest just to get his hair to be messy and crazy. His emotions flew our like caged wild birds. One time you were in the closet and he was putting hickies in places you wouldn't be able to hide- when the intercom went off.

"Mr. Spock and Lt. (Y/N) will you please report to the bridge." The Captain voice broke through the silence.

Five minutes later you were still in he closet. "Mr. Spock and Lt. (Y/N) pleas report to the bridge," he said again.

Five minutes later. "Spock please cease sucking (Y/N)'s face in whatever crevasse you have found yourselves in and report to the bridge," he commented sternly but with slight amusement in his voice.

You laughed and looked at Spock. "I think," you said, "that we are needed on the bridge."

"They will survive without us."

"And if they don't?" You asked with a laugh.

"At least we survived," he commented off-handedly.

"I thought the needs of the many outweighed the needs of the few," You smiled.

"Not when it comes to you."

Okay so I was tagged by luckyluckyclover to do the 20 facts about me challenge so here goes. And an extra one is that I cried all day when Leonard Nimoy died.

1. I'm learning sign language and Spanish.

2. I want to travel the world when I'm older.

3. I have brown/black eyes and Brown hair with natural red highlights (You can only see it in the sun).

4. I have a crush on a football player ~Help I don't wanna be cliche~.

5. I'm currently reading TMI and reading is my favorite thing to do.

6. I love to sing and I've been told that I'm very good at it.

7. I'm heterosexual.

8. I've had two boyfriends and I'm still friends with the first but I hate my last ex. (He cheated on me).

9. I live in South Carolina and I hate it here because I don't fit in at all.

10. My family doesn't know about my bouts with depression and suicidal/self harm thoughts like I get sometimes.

11. I've never actually cut myself.

12. I have a deformity in my hips and wrist which cause them to be inverted and basically they turn in when I walk or place my palms down. This mostly cause me to get tired and sore easily but I can live with it.

13. I'm a middle child and I have two brothers. Austin (Older by 11 months) and Cody (Younger by 4 1/2 yrs).

14. I CANNOT DRAW. I have the imagination for it but not the talent. However I enjoy looking at art.

15. I got my mom addicted to Doctor Who ( Sorry not sorry).

16. My favorite colors are Black, green, and purple.

17. People often call me punk or goth but its not entirely true. Im just me and i'd like to only be labeled a fangirl.

18. My nickname is Jet so feel free to call me so.

19. ~I kinda like One Direction. I'm sorry don't hurt me plz~.

20. Writing is something I'm very passionate about and I really appreciate the support and comments that I get from you guys and I hope you enjoy everything I'm doing for you. You are what keeps me strong. I love you.