PAGE SIX

“Kaka pa ra nu ni kwe,” exclaimed the tall one, pointing its staff to the box room that was full of metal bars. The assistant untied Shawn and dragged and helplessly threw inside. He bounced back to the wet wall and down to the ground where there were human skulls and skeletons.

On the left corner, there was a sleeping dirty white alien, still snorting. Shawn felt more afraid when a cloudy thought reminded him that alien eats human flesh.

The aliens outside were doing their meeting. Shawn slowly moved sideward to the right corner, as he leaned his both ankles. He kept on watching until they gone inside the circular door after the tall one wove its hand to the white table covered with capsule-like glass tube.

When they turned off the lights, the whole place became completely dark. The only thing that he can see was the white table covered with capsule like tube. It was glowing. Shawn turned on his flashlight and placed it on the wall. At least, the light can support a minimal reflection to the surface.And he was thinking. In that moment, the sleeping creature was awakened. His heart sank again until he burst intosilent tears. It slowly moved closer as it was approaching.

“What are you?” said Shawn in a more horrified voice. Then he talked to his self.“If I would die here, I hope, the good spirits will bear my soul swiftly to the kingdom of heaven.” He was staring at the alien’s opaque black eyes. He started to study until he realized that it was a female alien. Then he rubbed his eyes. Finally, he saw the wet body reflected from the flashlight. She had small bosom and it was like human, but her face was still completely alien.

She shook her head, lifting her point finger towards her very thin lips. Shawn stepped backward in a distance. And then the female alien said, “Shhh. Quiet, they might see us talking.”

“What do you mean? I mean, what you want from me?” he pleaded, “Please, let me go, my family is now looking for me. Please, let me get out of here.”

The alien shook her head again and stood with her very thin legs and limbs. “They won’t let you get out from here – unless, you will –”

“I can get out from her. I can escape!”

“No, you can’t,” said the alien, waving her right hand as she picked a human skull. “No one can escape this cold box room – unless if they have seen us doing some warm body bath.

Shawn wasn’t able to digest the alien’s words. Then he asked again, “Why did they do this? And supposed to be you’re with them now.”

A thought popped out on Shawn’s mind, “I finally believe with aliens. What I have seen in the internet was all true. The only thing that I should do here is to have a little thing from them, so that I can have a proof to the scientists and to my colleagues and so as to my students as well.”