PAGE EIGHT

It was inevitable to imagine when Zerath received the handkerchief because Shawn was intentionally been pricked by an injection. Zerath did her drama, so that she can get closer to Shawn. Shawn automatically fell on the ground and his vision became blurred.

After an hour of losing his senses, he felt something that was riding on his front body. His eyes were still half closed and his vision was limited to identify what Zerath was doing. The only thing he knew was that, he was lying on the wet ground with skulls and skeleton around.

When Shawn’s five senses came back, he noticed that Zerath was really riding on his front. At first, he thought she was just sleeping, but when he felt that she was moving, he began yank, but unfortunately, he lost his senses again.

That was the worst experience that he had met ever since.  Shawn was lying on the ground naked. His clothes were torn and the funny thing was that, his underwear was missing.

The alien’s elongated tongue licked his full warm body like a real man doing a bodily pleasure. Shawn was traumatized to feel the rough and oily and greasy and slippery body of a female alien. Zerath was murmuring a strange word that made him became more horror-stricken. He cannot compose a sound because he was already frozen.

Shawn wasn’t able to control his organ to prick because Zerath was stronger than him. In fact, she held Shawn’s organ.Shawn suddenly closed his eyes and prayed that he can overcome this kind of traumatic incubus. The creature kept on rubbing her rough greasy body until she felt tired. He tried to shout but he had been blocked by Zerath’s poisonousbreath.

“Let me go!” exclaimed Shawn, still greeting on his teeth. He felt like he was in the middle of the dark frozen woods alone and no one can help except himself.

“Shh! I’m focusing,” said Zerath, still rubbing on her warm rough body to Shawn.

The reason why Zerath took a body contact to Shawn was that, she wanted to mix her rancid odor and blood to Shawn. Zerath had a plan that can trigger his life if she would inform him before she would do it. She made it in a secret, so that she will not fail again. As I have said, her body was contaminated with human blood; and lust was controlling her at that time.

“You want to go back home, right?” Zerath said, pushing him away with force. Then she sat in front of him, and then she began to weep silently. Shawn immediately remembered Dorothy again, but he didn’t sooth her anymore. He was afraid, Zerath would inject him again. He was bewildered and metaphorically thought that he should reformat his hard memory.

“That was the third time. I did this because I don’t want to fail you. Their plans are darker than you have seen before. They want to slay all the humans in Earth and I want you to stop them.”