PAGE TWELVE

Shawn was nowsurrounded with ugly creatures. He was thinking what to do before he would end up his life. The aliens became silent and one of them began to talk, “Bring him there!”

They untied the copper wires they bound to Shawn’s body, and when he opened his eyes, they were flown like they saw their master and/ or supervisor. Shawn understoodhis transformation; that he became alien for a moment.

The aliens around were in the great trouble when they discovered that the one they bound was the honored face of their master. They began to speak (In English for better understanding).

“What!” exclaimed the aliens with their big black opaque eyes; they were able to compose black tears. Shawn realized that Zerath was not right at all; that aliens also have emotions.

“Free me, you fool!” said Shawn, hoping that his movements and words are perfectly the same with their master.

“We’re so sorry, Master. We didn’t expect that you’re in the –”

“How dare you to copy my full self!” interrupted the real master, still holding the wooden staff.

“And how dare you to steal my staff?” retorted Shawn, still thinking what to say next.

The aliens around were puzzled. They did their best to determine who the real master was. But they failed, because they were all the same – from head to toe, voice, gestures, attitude, and the way the master treated his vassals. They asked almost all of the things, and yet they answered it correctly. But one thing that Shawn didn’t know. It was the alien’s present plan.

Suddenly, one of them asked, “When we are going to invade the planet Earth?”

Shawn’s heart sank, but Zerath exactly arrived on time. Then she began, pointing to Shawn’s face, “On the next full moon! You betrayed us. You caged me in the cold box room because you are afraid we can learn the Earthling language.” Then she added, pointing to the transparent glass window as she faced the other aliens. “Look at what he did to the prisoner! He let him float in the galaxy because he was afraid that that human would tell the truth!”

“That’s enough,” said the real master, pointing to Zerath, “I caged you because you—”

“I caged you for disobeying the rules!” interrupted Shawn, as he stood and grabbed the wooden staff from the hand of the real speechless master. Then, he called the robot guards to bind the real master with copper and metal wires. They obeyed. They tied him very tight and that made the master felt weakened as they dragged him away.