PAGE FIFTEEN

A blast of gunpowder hit on the chest of Zerath. Shawn saw it in his two eyes. He rushed forward and threw the cyan bomb into the holes beside the egg-shaped space ship. Yes, he made it. The explosion made the aliens outside became weary. They bowed their heads when the master announced his speech.

“After all this heavy experiment, you are the first manwho broke our plans!” said the very cruel voice of the master. Their space ship was already half burnt but. Luckily, the aliens around were still able to recover the fire, using their fire extinguishers.

The creature went back to the space ship when the engine started to work. Shawn ran to grab a piece of debris owned by the extraterrestrials, so that he can have the evidence that he had been caught by the aliens. Unfortunately, the debris was floating up. Their space ship has a magnet to pull their things back when it has been detached.

Shawn failed to grab it because the space ship was now flying up until it disappeared. His face and his body returned back to normal.

Shawn turned back to find Zerath but he didn’t see her anymore. His confusion ended up to embarrassment because he was standing beside the silent road naked. He was thinking how to go back home. And suddenly, he heard a weeping woman behind the very thick mangrove.

His eyes grew with a great astonishment when he discovered that Zerath’s rough skin was melting. It transformed into a real skin of a woman as she wiped and rinsed it with the shore’s water. After all, the story ended to an extreme embarrassment because it was Dorothy, who was just a product of the alien’s experiment. She was leaning beside the mangrove, still naked. But Shawn didn’t think anything bad because he knew he had a great respect of his girlfriend.

After they realized that they were naked, Shawn brought wide leaves to cover their private properties as they let the light burn out. What happened next? I don’t know. But the only thing I know was that, they were able to get back home at eight o’clock in the evening. They took their bath and slept after they grabbed their delicious dinner. And for them, they only considered that that was just a terrible dream with lessons.

And before the story will be folded, here is the answer of my reader’s question: When Dorothy was caught by the aliens (when Shawn went back to school); her consciousness was no longer there. Only one fourth of her body was able to combine to the dead body of an alien and the others were frozen. She was only a variable of their experiment.