PAGE FOUR

About twenty minutes of waiting, the bus began to move forward and when it passed through the gate, the acceleration was increasing. In that moment, Shawn was already on his deep slumber.

The great momentum of the two bumping cars made Shawn awaken, but the funny thing that happened was that, it was just a dream! Shawn felt embarrassed to his self because he had been thrown his bag to the other side.

“What happened to you, huh!” said the passenger in front of him. He was laughing hysterically.

Shawn only lowered his head as he grabbed his bag. The other passengers beside him didn’t notice because they were also fast asleep. Shawn sat and took a deep breath. The bus was now running swiftly until it reached Mananga Bridge near Tabunok in Talisay City.

The air there was no longer hot because of the trees and the spaces beside. Shawn grabbed his tablet and opened his Facebookaccount. When he clicked the home page, the first post on his news feed was talking about U. F. O. (Undefined Flying Object). While reading, he encountered a particular name of a place that looked familiar to him, but he didn’t know where it was. So he browsed the Google Map Live Streaming, the latest version of Google Map wherein the person can identify and locate where he/ she was standing. It was like a CCTV camera above, but it was placed in the outer space – the same with satellites.

A cloudy thought came when Shawn failed to locate the place he wanted to see. That thought was to look for the bus he was riding. There, he saw it, still running. After three minutes of watching, he saw a glowing spherical flying object behind. He enlarged the image but the display was already blurred, so he reduced it so that he can follow. And after a few seconds, the glowing object suddenly disappeared!

That night was also the worst night that he had experienced because he already passed seven kilometers away from his house when he noticed that the bus was turning right to the completely dark hi-way (which is the road for Toledo City).

Shawn quickly tapped a ten peso coin to the stainless steel pipe above (to inform that he is getting off) and he got off from the bus and crossed the road to find another vehicle to pass Islander Footwear Factory because he was living in Primitiva Compound.

His curiosity was still there. He opened his Google Map Live Streaming and there! The spherical flying object reappeared and when he looked upward, he was astonished to see the very bright light like a welding sparks light. Its brightness was too sharp for him to stare the glowing and shining object. It looked like a space ship but when you see the whole structure, it looks like a gleaming egg with holes on each side, but it has no ring and sharp edges.