THANK YOU

So, as you guys know, I've been too busy to continue this book. The workload has only gotten heavier and I've had to dedicate myself to my work and boost my marks.

I am very sorry to say this book is finished.

I will not be updating anymore, because as I alluded to before, even when I have free time I spend it doing other things. This book has become a chore to write. I am deeply sorry for this, and I am very aware that I am being selfish and pretty pathetic, but I have come to the thought that this is my decision and I can't let others decide for me.

If any of you don't know, I have written other fanfics (of which are on my profile), and many people have asked me to continue to make sequels, but I think I am done writing. It was a phase I went through that I don't find as fun as it used to be.

I am very grateful to each and every one of you who made this book a success. I hope it entertained you all. Thank you for making my active time on this site worthwhile.

If you are looking for more anime reviews, one of my friends who goes by AnimeAuthority, has started a review book that I hope you will all take a peek at. I am following them, so you can find them from my profile if need be.

I sincerely hope that you all find amazing anime to watch and will continue to give me your recommendations. If you ever want someone to help you find a good anime, PM me and I will give you a recommendation that will suit your tastes as soon as I can, if I can.

Thank you for everything. Thank you.

Signing off,

NeriBurns