Naruto: Shippuden

Title: Naruto Shippuden

Owner: Masashi Kishimoto

Genre: Action, adventure, comedy, fantasy

Rating: 7/10

Summary:

Two and a half years have passed since Naruto left to train after Sasuke left the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Now, the organization that calls themselves the Akatsuki is finally making its move and it is almost time for Orochimaru to take Sasuke's body.

Even though Naruto has improved, there is still many things he will have to surpass and challenges to complete; such as bringing back Sasuke, killing Orochimaru, defeating every member of the Akatsuki, and fight in the oncoming Fourth Shinobi World War.

Naruto will have to do all of this and more if he ever wants to become the Hokage.

Opinion:

I hope you are all excited for this chapter, which will be pretty long. But first, I'd like to say something.

I want to sincerely thank every person, whether they are a member of Wattpad or not, for reading this story. For every vote, comment, and view through thirty-eight measly chapters of horrible reviews. I know I honestly don't deserve any of it, and there are amazing and underappreciated authors who have earned this more than I ever will, but I would like to take this moment to express my gratitude.

Now, for the review of Naruto Shippuden.

Once again, there will be a lot of spoilers and I will post all but one warning here to span the whole chapter.

*SPOILER ALERT*

I would say this was much better than the original Naruto, just because there finally seems to be a defined plot line and things are finally being accomplished. Even though for the first two hundred episodes Naruto basically never changed (which is sad), there was other excellent character development.

I'd also like to say that the animation gets way better (bonus!). If you have read the previous chapter and haven't seen Naruto and are contemplating it, let me say this loud and clear:

For God's sake, watch it in English sub. The dub of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden is brutal--don't get me wrong, the English voice actors are all talented, but each one of them could have had a character that better fitted them.

Naruto's voice was horrible I'm sorry to say, and he could've been voiced by a young man rather than a grown woman. I know Naruto's voice was also provided by a woman in Japanese, but I think she did way better. In English, his voice is just so scratchy that it sounds like he's going through the ultimate stage of puberty that could render him mute. Itachi's voice was WAY too deep, Temari's was pretty deep, and Gaara's was really deep too for someone his age (in the original Naruto I mean, it's a little better fitting in Shippuden).

Now that I've gotten past that, let me begin the fun part! Several lists that are as follows: my favourite men and women, my least favourite men and women, my favourite and least favourite couples, and the "heroes" of Naruto Shippuden.

KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE ARE ALL IN MY OPINION. I AM OPEN TO DISAGREEMENTS BUT DO NOT ATTACK ME FOR THESE VIEWS. THIS IS MY OPINION.

First up, my favourite men:

5. Kakashi Hatake

How could you not like him? I really love Kakashi because of the dramatic character development that he goes through and because he's just so laidback. I don't know, he just strikes me as a really cool guy. I recently heard that Masashi Kishimoto is planning on removing his mask--God, do I ever hope that's true. That, and who else can read erotica in public and still look badass?