Foreword

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTICES. THESE NOTES ARE IMPORTANT AND WILL PREVENT MOST CONFUSION AND/OR FRUSTRATIONS WITH THIS BOOK.

This is a book meant for reviews in a comedic sense. There will some level of seriousness to the reviews, but most will be for entertainment.

So this is sort of going to be a book of a bunch of random animes that I've enjoyed, and am recommending to everyone out there reading this! Updates will be irregular and not super often, but meh.

Also, please DO NOT STEAL THE COVER IMAGE. I drew it and it's rightfully mine. It's meant to be myself as an anime character, but I'm not a professional artist, haha. Just don't take it, please.

If you want to recommend an anime for me to watch, feel free, but I already have a LONG list of stuff I've been waiting to watch, so yours will be put at the bottom of that list. I will get around to it, though!

Animes I won't be addressing, include One Piece, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Spice and Wolf, the Sailor Moon series, and the Dragon Ball series. This is because of one or two of the following reasons:

1. I didn't like the animation style.

2. I thought it was a little too...far-fetched.

3. I got bored.

I'm not saying that I hate these animes, and no doubt that they appeal to most people, I just didn't enjoy them as much. There is no doubt in my mind that they are great, they just didn't capture my attention.

What I will be including is: the creator/owner of the said anime, genre(s), a rating, a summary, warnings, and my opinion. I will always be addressing the first season of a show, but will include information on the other seasons in my opinion's section. By the way, I have written all summaries on my own. I may use some outside resources to recall the order of events, but I'm not into the whole copy-paste plagiarism.

I'll hopefully have a trailer for every chapter, so that way you can watch a sneak peek of it and know what you're getting into and decide right off the bat if you want to watch it or not.

Finally, the chapters won't be in order from best to worst or anything, it's just the random order that I watched it in. But I AM BIASED. I will favour some over others, that's just my opinion.

So without further ado, I hope you enjoy this book and find something that interests you!