Chapter 29 "Paris and Emails"

A/N

I am so sorry for not updating in ages! I've recently moved and school has been soo hectic I'll update another chapter by the end of the week after this one, I promise!

ily

Xox
________________________

*Ashton's POV*

Again I felt a pang of jealousy in the pit of my stomach! Luke and Kelsey were fast asleep cuddled up together and I feel nothing but jealousy! I don't know why I feel like this.

I decided to send a quick tweet to the 5sosfam then take a nap.

@Ashton5SOS: on the plane to Paris! Good morning/goodnight gonna take a nap!xxxx

Then I slipped my headphones on falling into a blissful slumber.

*later on*

I started to wake up from my nap it was about 11:45am so I went on twitter for a bit.

@Ashton5SOS: just woke up from my nap. Hope everyone's doing well 😊 xxx

I got a load of RT's and favourites not to mention hundreds of replies.

S: "we will be landing in 20 minutes"she announced

I looked out the window you could see a faded sight of Paris through the clouds.

*Kelsey's POV*

I felt myself start to wake up. I squinted my eyes adjusting to my surroundings, I lifted my head from Luke's chest. I knew I had bad breath so I took out a mint and slipped it into my mouth.

I released myself from Luke's grip who was still fast asleep. He looked adorable with his mouth partly opened, small snores coming out of it and his hair still perfect.

Turning my head I saw Ashton wide awake on his phone. I checked my phone it was 1:30pm.

K: "good afternoon Ashton"I smiled

He looked up smiling slightly.

A: "afternoon and you can call me Ash if you'd like"

K: "Ash? I like it"I nodded in approval

He chuckled then turned back to his phone.

I felt Luke start to wake up.

L: "what time is it"he said in a deep sexy morning voice

Okay that's honestly really attractive I admit, but I don't think I have a thing for him or any of the boys.

K: "1:38 in the afternoon"

L: "are we there yet?"he yawned

K: "I think we're landing soon"

He nodded.

S: "attention passengers we are now landing please put on your seat belts and turn off all electronics away thank you"

We all did as told.

After a few minutes we finally landed.

We grabbed our things and excited the plane.

Since Cheryl wasn't able to come with us on tour Adam the boys manager came along instead.

Adam: "are we all here?"

We looked at each other nodding.

Adam: "okay let's get our suit cases"

We looked for out bags. Once we found them we grabbed them and rolled them to the van that would follow us everywhere we go.

We placed our suit cases in the hood and drove off to the hotel.

*at the hotel*

Once we got to the hotel we got our key and entered the elevator.

K: "what floor?"

Adam: "12"

I pressed the button and we went up.

*DING*

The doors opened when we got to our floor.

Adam: "alright so your door is 703 and I'm right next door in room 702"

We nodded and walked into our room jaws dropping to the floor. It was beautiful not to mention HUGE it had a nice lounge with a black L shaped couch with a black flat screen telly in front of it, a big kitchen with a silver fridge, stove and an island in the middle of the kitchen. We walked into the bedroom it had 5 king sized beds with a white and maroon bedding we also have a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower.

L: "oh"

K: "my"

M: "fuck"

A: "ing"

C: "god"we said in shock

A: "who gets what bed?"

C: "okay Kelsey gets the middle one because she's special and the only girl"

K: "awww thank you Cally"I said squishing his chubby cheeks

L: "I'll get the one on her right"

A: "I call the window!"he yelled running to the bed

M: "I'll be with Luke"

C: "and I'll be with Ash"we jumped into our beds

I grabbed my laptop logging on twitter looking through my mentions luckily I didn't get much hate as much which I'm thankful for. Then I got a email for my dad again..
________________________

A/N

ouuuu cliffhanger😏

can this book get to 900 votes? that would be EPIC!

Vote and comment feedback :-)

ily

Xox