Chapter 44 "Warrior"

*Kelsey's POV*

Today, well, tonight actually we have a concert! Then we head off to Denver which I've never been to. So I'm really excited to see what it looks like!

To be completely honest I do not believe that I've made it this far. It feels like just yesterday I was sitting in my room belting out lyrics when my 'father' wasn't home, and now I'm here in Chicago on my very own world tour! It's crazy, this is my first time ever on any tour.

I wonder what it would be like if I never found that letter from my mum, didn't fly back to London with Jake and joined The X Factor. I would probably be living in hell.

Because it was early in the morning and I was bored I thought I would go on twitter just to see how my fans are doing.

I logged on and started scrolling through my mentions. I noticed a bunch of my fans thanking me for saving their life, so then it hit me. A lot of people around the world including my fans are going through or have been going through a lot of tough things just like I was and still am. I decided to make a twitcam to tell everyone about my story and how much I support and understand them. But, before I do that I should probably call Cheryl (my manager).

So I rang her.

Cheryl: "ello? Kels?"

K: "hey Cher"

Cheryl: "hey girly what's up?"

K: "I just wanted to ask you if you're okay with me telling the world about my self harming and stuff"

Cheryl: "if you really want to then I'm okay with it, why?"

K: "it's just that I've been noticing that my fans and the world are going through what I have and I wanted to talk to them about it over a twitcam"

Cheryl: "that's fine"

K: "thanks Cheryl!"

Cheryl: "anytime love"

We hung up.

I decided to make a keek announcing the twitcam since there isn't enough characters to tweet with.

K: "hello everyone!"I waved.

K: "I just wanted to say that I will be down a twitcam in an hour so please try to make it because it is very important!"

K: "I will tweet the link later, so get yourselves ready!"

K: " I love you guys!"I blew a quick kiss, then the time was up.

I tweet the keek and get dressed for the twitcam.

I didn't bother taking a shower since I would be doing that before sound check later on. I walk over to my suitcase and took out a black and blue Vans "Off The Wall" jumper, denim high waisted shorts and white chucks. Today I woke up with really nice beachy waves so I left it as it was.

I started setting up my laptop and everything else.

Once I finished I grabbed a box of tissues and a water bottle just in case I get emotional (which I will). I set both items beside me and prepared myself for the twitcam.

~~~~~

It is now time for the twitcam, I tweeted the link.

@Kelsey_Daniels: twitcam starts now! (Link)

The twitcam started...

K: "ello everyone!"I smiled.

K: "I know a lot of you are wondering what is so important and I will get onto that"