Chapter 18 "Chatty Man"

A/N

I'm still logged on my iPod so hopefully I can finish this book and maybe make a new account later

So enjoy!!

I love you guys thank you for 3K reads!

ily

Xox
________________________

*Kelsey's POV*

Today I have an interview with Alan Carr. I check the time it said 3:00pm so I had an hour until it starts.

I just got out of the shower and dried my hair. All I need to figure out is what to wear.

I looked through my wardrobe and came across a red dress that had a cage cut out above my waste and the skirt of the dress fell at my mid thigh past my bum. It was perfect. I slipped it on and did my hair and makeup.

Once I finished I put on a white watch and my black pumps.

By the time I slipped my pumps on it was already 3:30.

I casually but carefully walked downstairs careful not to trip.

K: "I'm leaving now"

J: "I'm coming, hold on!" Jake called as he ran downstairs buttoning up his button down top.

K: "leggo"

Aunt Maddie: "have fun, ill be watching you on the telly!"she shouted as we stepped foot outside.

J&K: "bye!"we said in unison.

We walked to my aunts car and drove off.

~~~~~

By the time we got there it was about 3:40-3:45.

We walked backstage and found Cheryl.

Cheryl: "ello, you two"she waved.

We smiled and waved back.

Cheryl: "here is your mic"she said hooking it up to the back of my dress.

Cheryl: "when he says your name, walk on stage and sit on the couch and so on, got it?"Cheryl instructed.

I nodded.

Cheryl: "good luck, hun"with that she walked away.

I walked on the side of the set and found Jake sat front row in the middle so he can see me perfectly.

Camera man: "we're on in 5,4,3,2,1"

Alan: "hello and welcome to Chatty Man. Today I have another special guest, she has won the X factor 2010 please welcome Kelsey Daniels!"

Everyone cheered and clapped as I walked on the stage.

K: "ello" I waved.

I took a seat on the couch.

Alan: "so how are you?"

K: "good, and how are you?"

Alan: "great thank you"

I smile in return.

Alan: "so how is your album coming along?"

K: "amazing, it goes out soon, but we are pretty much done with the recording"

Alan: "fantastic! now, tell me, what is the most embarrassing thing that has happen to you?"

K: "well, when I was about 12 I had a crush on this boy named Andrew. It was around lunch time and I had a Pepsi or some type of fizzy soda, and if you didn't know, I happen to burp a lot especially when it comes to pop" I paused.