Chapter 27 "5es-o-es"

*Kelsey's POV*

I picked up the blade and ran it through my flesh feeling the air in between the skin. Slit after slit after slit..

'Fat'

'Ugly'

'Fake'

'Waste of space'

'Worthless'

'Whore'

'Slut'

'A mistake'

'Waste of air'

'Wannabe'

'Stupid'

'Loner'

'Never good enough'

'Bitch'

I couldn't see any skin on my arms anymore so I stopped with tears running down my face.

I quietly got up from the ground washing my arm and the blade wincing in pain as the water droplets hit my flesh.

Once I finished I tip toed back to my bunk climbing in and crying myself thinking 'why do they hate me?'.

*the next day*

I woke up at about 7:30 and climbed out of my bunk and stumbled to the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror I looked awful, my eyes were bloodshot from crying all night, my hair was a mess going everywhere I looked just like a lion and my face was pale.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face which brought my face back to it's old self but my eyes were still red so I just ignored it and brushed it putting my hair in a bun.

Our flight wasn't until 9:00am so I went to the back of the bus to watch some telly.

Flipping through channels I landed on Spongebob Squarepants my favourite.

After watching Spongebob I got bored so I went out front with Brad.

K: "ello Brad!"I smiled

B: "hey"I smiled

K: "is it alright if I head over to Starbucks?"

B: "sure it's just down the block on your right"

K: "thank you ill be back in about 10? I'll text you if I need anything"he nodded.

I didn't bother changing and I was wearing my pink pyjama shorts and a grey jumper, so I went to my bunk grabbing my bag slipping my iPhone and wallet inside walking out the bus.

I walked down the block walking into Starbucks.

Cashier lady: "ello what can I get you?"

K: "can I get a tall White peppermint mocha?"

Cashier lady: "name?"

K: "Kelsey"

Cashier lady: "that'll be £3.45"

I handed her the money.

Cashier lady: "you may go wait over there"she pointed to the next counter

K: "thank you"I smiled walking to the side

About 2 minutes later my drink was called.

Worker: "one tall white chocolate mocha for Kelsey?"

K: "thank you"I smiled as I picked up my drink

Worker: "you're welcome!"she waved

I walked back to the bus and 2 girls walked over to me.

Girl #1: "hi are you Kelsey?"I brown haired girl said

K: "yes how may I help you?"I smiled

Girl #2: "maybe you can help my staying away from One Direction"a blonde girl snapped

Girl #1: "and 5 es o es!"she snapped as well

I was a little taken back before I could respond they cut me off.

Girl #1: "why are you even still living?"

Girl #2: "yeah just go drink some bleach or something no one wants you here"

Girl #1: "you're so fat how can you fit in that bus?!?!"

I tried holding back my tears and started walking away.

Girl #2: "don't forget to starve yourself!!"she yelled

I started running back to the bus throwing my coffee away letting the tears fall.

I barged into the bus i noticed Calum and Luke were awake and i rush to the bathroom so they wouldn't notice me crying leaving them confused.

*Luke's POV*

C: "I'm bored"he frowned

L: "me too"

Then Kelsey stumbled into the bus and ran to the bathroom while both Calum and I were confused.

C: "I wonder what that was all about"

L: "let's go check up on her"

We walked over to the bathroom knocking on the door.

*Kelsey's POV*

I picked up the blade once again forming slits on my flesh but this time on my thighs because I didn't have room on my wrists. The whole scene kept playing in my head then there was a knock on the door.

I froze.

K: "w-who is it?"I asked trying to pull off my fake normal voice

C: "Luke and Calum!"

K: "just a second!"

I quickly got up but before I could hide the blade and clean my thighs the door opened.

Shit.
__________________________________
A/N

I'm sorry for not updating my wifi went all slow so I had to wait a bit and now I'm updating again!
WOOO!

how about 10+ votes and 5+ comments?

I hope this chapter is good as well as the cliffhanger ;)

lol I love you guys!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! @lukesmyhemmo

ily

Xox