Chapter 41 "A Long Day"

*Kelsey's POV*

Today's the day the tour continues! I can't wait to be honest, being up on stage, singing my heart out there, jumping around, hearing my fans screaming the lyrics of my songs and making my dreams come alive. It's just incredible. But I'm scared at the same time you know? What if I forget a lyric? What if my voice cracks? What if I trip and fall off stage? What if my voice is terrible and everyone starts 'booing' at me? I keep thinking about the 'what ifs' of this situation.

At the moment I'm eating breakfast with the boys they were all chatting about random things like the concert, a new video game something like that. While I was just sitting there quietly starting to feel really nervous about tonight.

L: "Hey Kelsey. Kels. Kels. Kels. Kels. KELS!!"Luke gets my attention when he yelled.

K: "yeah? What?"I asked snapping the thoughts out of myself.

M: "are you all right? You seem so out of it"

K: "yeah just kinda nervous for tonight"I hesitate to admit it.

C: "don't worry Kels you'll be amazing as always!"he beamed

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

K: "thanks guys"I slightly smiled

We continued eating, once we finished we went back upstairs.

We entered the room and sat down on the couches in front of the telly in the lounge.

K: "so where we going tomorrow?"I asked a tiny bit confused.

A: "Chiago!"he cheered.

I chuckled at his cuteness.

C: "so what should we do now before the show?"

L: "why don't we all go into the bedroom and have sex"he said awkwardly

We all snapped towards him eyes wide.

L: "what?"he asked confused but innocently

We then all bursted out laughing.

L: "what? What did I say?"he asked very lost.

We all feel to the ground still laughing tears nearly pouring out of our eyes.

L: "I'm so confused what.did.i.say?"

We finally calmed down and got up.

K: "oh you are so cute Lukey"I sighed

L: "thanks?"

K: "but no I will not have a fivesome with you guys"I pointed out.

Boys: "awwww"they frowned

A: "but you'd probably look sexy without any cloths"he smirked

K: "PERV!"I laughed

A: "what? It's true! Have you seen yourself?"he put his hands up in defence

I looked down as I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

A: "hey, don't be shy"he said softly as he stepped closer to me lightly lifting my chin up with his two fingers.

A: "you look cute when you blush by the way"he whispered in my ear.

We stared at each other my eyes looking into his beautiful hazel like eyes and his eyes looking into my bright green eyes.

M: "hey lovebirds don't just stand there let's watch a movie!"he snapped us out of our gaze.

We looked at the boys with smirks on all their faces. Ashton and I turned red and looked at our feet at the same time. We looked back up and sat on the couch beside each other.