19 *Possibilities.*

One Step Closer

(c) PlaceInThisWorld

----

Beck Oliver's Point of View. 

I knelt in front of her. Gathering up all the courage I have in store. "Tori, will you give me a chance?" I asked her with all of my heart. 

"Beck...." She said heating up the scene.

Just say yes, Tori. I'm begging you. 

She looked at me straight in the eye for like a minute or so. For a second, I thought she'd say 'yes' but I was expecting too much. Instead of answering me, she run away. 

She run like the wind. 

As she run, my love for her grew stronger because I know I shouldn't give up. I should keep pursuing. As they say, no pain no gain. Also, you can't get a girl with just one effort. It takes million of efforts, if you have to, just to get your dream girl. I want this so I'm with this. 

Tori, you can't say no even before I ask you too. There's too many possibilities to ignore. Possibilities that could lead up to a new formed love. A love between me and you, something real. 

Tori Vega's Point of View.

Am I a jerk for running away? Or maybe a coward? Maybe evil? 

It's like I busted him out before he even ask me. Like stopping all those beautiful possibilities that we could have in the future. But I was too scared, scared to love again. To fall then get broken along the way. Scared to smile, laugh or even have fun because maybe it's just an act again and in the end I'll get shutter once more. 

I have to tell you, it's been a week since I found out Logan's cheating, Beck's offer and my oh-so-fiasco at school. And, it's been a week since I found myself hidden inside my room. Yes, I never went to school after that. My friends try to reach me out but I was acting too stubborn to let out an answer. There might be a possibility that they might hate me already. Hate is a strong word but it can be easily felt.

"For the record, you should stop whinning and man or woman up." I heard Trina's voice. I looked up and I saw her leaning on my bedroom door. 

I groaned. "It's scary. I'm too scared to face the world after what happened. It's like I've been humiliated without my knowledge." As I fix my bed, I uttered to her. 

"You can't be scared for the rest of your life." She put into words. "What's the purpose of strength if you aren't going to use it?She walk closer and faced me. "Tori, monsters aren't hidden under your bed, it's in your mind. Just like your fears, you're overthinking everything that's why you conclude that life is scary. But once you focus on the positive and ignore the negatives, you'll laugh at yourself for being scared at the first place." Then she kissed my forehead. After all this time, I miss Trina.