13. *Little Steps*

One Step Closer

(c) CaptureLife.

---

Tori Vega's Point Of View.

Smiling is the easiest way to mask the pain you are feeling inside. Yeah, Logan cheered me up but that wasn't easy to cope up with. I was never good with this kind of situations. I'd rather watch this happen into another girl's life than mine. My life always have that great and gleeful ambiance around it. Now, it lessens. Slowly, tearing that ambiance down.

"Hey pretty girl! Stop those negative thoughts." Logan kisses my forehead. He always does that everytime my mind is floating away from reality.

As usual, I simply smile. "I love you." Those are the words, I always mutters everytime he tries to lighten up my mood.

3 days has passed since that messy incident. Obviously, it spread so fast around the school that everyone is looking at you symphatically or just a simple glare.

I saw Beck once or twice a day. He was the same. Same laid-back guy, I fell for but caught me in the most undesirable way. Though, he always look at me with those eyes that express regret. I can't blame him, he throw a friendship worth fighting for. I won't lie, I just want to hug him so tight and tell him 'everything is going to be alright.' I want to, but my mind stops me.

"Babe, I need to rush my way to my next class." Logan grab his bag on the floor. "Be safe, 'kay? I'll meet you immediately after my class." He plant a kiss on my lips. Quickly but sweet.

I feel bad for snobbing Logan with my deep thoughts.

Aw, Beck, why do you make my life so complicated?