3.*Wrong Instinct*

One Step Closer

(c) CaptureLife

---

Tori Vega's Point Of View

As you know, Beck is having some 'girl problems'. And, I'm going to be cupid for him. 

Jade. I need to find her. Talk to her, maybe lure her into talking to me.Actually, I sound stupid. Like, no one in the right mnd would dare to help their loved one into getting the girl he wants. I'm not stupid, just practical.

Love tends you to do stupid acts without thinking.

"Jade! Jade! Wait up." Running as fast as I can. I need to catch her up. 

She stopped in front of the bathrom door. "Vega, I'll stuff your feet into your mouth if you don't shut up." She constantly glares at me like there's no tomorrow.

I bend my knees and brethed in and out for awhile. I was tired for Godsake.

"O-kay." I said still catching my breath. "Beck wants you back." I said straight out.

"I know." Without any sign of hesitation, she said.

I plopped down my shoulders. Phew, that was easy, TOO easy. I never expected it to go like this.

"Then..." I try to find the right words. "meet us at the Black Box later. 3 pm sharp." I was like flash. Hurriedly, I ran away and start to find my way back at my locker. It's only around 11 am in th morning.

Beck, you'll thank me for this....

Andre Harris's Point Of View

Brunnette headed girl with a gorgeous smile that can stun you in miles. Yeah, my poetry skills are on the top right now. I'm finding Tori, you've heard it right.

Left. Right. Front. Back...AHA! She's back at her locker.

"Tori!" I screamed happily.

She turns her head and smile. "Oh, Hi Andre."

"Someone looks tired. Wazzup?" I walk towards her and leaned against a locker.

"Beck. Jade. Go figure." She sweep her hair and placed it at the back of her ears.

I laughed.... "You should have known better than fixing them" 

She playfully hits my arm. "Hey! I'm just being helpful." 

Then something hits me... Does she know that Beck is secretly crushing on her? She definetly have no idea. She wouln't try to fix 'BADE' if she founds out the Beck actually likes her. Deep down, I know that she feels the same. Stungs like a bee because I, myself, like her ALOT. Admitting it to her felt wrong but so right in different ways.