15. *Final Step*

One Step Closer

(c) CaptureLife

---

Tori Vega's Point of View.

I looked at everyone.

Is it time?

The time to bury the grudge and restart the friendship we built.

"I...I'll be glad too." Without any hesitations, I grab his hand as we make our way to the dance floor.

With the gesture I've shown, it cleared the fact that I'm no longer mad at him. He's my best friend and they're the kind of person you can't get mad at for a long time. Because that's how worthy they are.

"Ahm,--" We both said looking tensed.

"You go first..." I handed him the permission to speak first. Since, he wasn't able to speak out his mind to me that past few days. Because I've been to stubborn to him.

He cleared his throat. "I don't know how I'll start or even end this. But one thing is for sure, I truly sorry. In my whole life, I never thought I'll get this bad at handling things and girls. Somehow, I let my ego run me and control the way I behave and act towards the people that surrounds me especially those who I love..." As he says the word 'love'. His eyes starts to lock on mine. "Yeah, from now on, I accept the fact that Logan and you are a couple. Never will I think of fiendish plans to ruin your status. I'll keep low and be at your side as a...best friend. Even if it hurts." He smiled. Deep down, I know in the back of my mind that it's a fake kind of smile.

With all of the things he said I've learned that we've been in a whirlwind adventure. Like, everything that we've been through exists because it the end it's meant to be written. Meaning, it's meant to be down, low and fixed in the end of the day.

I mess up his hair, admitting that I kind of miss acting silly around him. "You're such wicked person because you always keep me speechless. Can we just close this talk and start moving on?" Shotting him my oh-so-famous smile. That I've heard from those gossip girls, is to die for. Ego much.

He just hugged me as a sign of approval. Well, actions are better than words. Indeed, that's true.

Instantly, he let go of the hug. I have to admit, I feel sad about it. He's such a jerk for pulling out of it, I want to hug him more and more, more, more and so on. I don't care if I hug him forever. He smells nice and I miss him more than anyone could guess.