2 *Count On Me*

One Step Closer

(c) CaptureLife

---

Beck Oliver's Point Of View.

Sikowitz left me with my jaw dropped. What? He assigned me our new class activity and I know why. Man, that guy is sick. But at least he intend to do it for us of Tori to get back where we use to be. 

Now, I'm leaning on my locker with a sweaty palm. Nervous as hell. Who wouldn't be nervous? Tori could either accept it or leave me hanging. 2 choice. 2 different outcomes.

"Hiyaa Beck." I didn't notice the red-headed Cat Valentine standing in front of me. 

I smiled. "Sorry Cat. I'm out of my mind at the moment." 

"Ooooh. Someone's inlove." She kept hitting me with her giraffe toy softly. Teasing me. 

Jaw dropped for the 2nd time this week. "Cat, I am not inlove. Just nervous. Just go on with your red headed life." I motioned her to go along.

She giggles. "Don't worry, I'll keep your dirty little secret about being in love with Tori." She stucks her tongue out and leap happily away from me.

She might be a moron but she's correct. Maybe I'm slowly falling but I'm sure about being in love with Tori. 

"Snap out of your thoughts Beck and focus your attention to me." Jade hissed. She has her hands on her hips and her famous dead glare. 

I gave her a crook smile. "What do you want? Want me back huh?" I smirked.

"I'd love to but.." She held the collars of my polo. "You are the one who's going to crawl back to me." She lets go and slowly make her way out. 

Yeah, I loved someone like her. I wouldn't want my next girlfriend to be like her. Different is what I want. Someone who understands. Someone who actually shares a laugh. Someone who has a kind heart. Someone who I dearly know. That someone is the girl, I'm secretly looking at across the hall....

Tori Vega. 

Tori Vega's Point Of View.

Currently talking to Robbie at his locker. On the other side of the hallway, you could see Beck and Jade talking to each other sharing some smiles. They must be patching things up. It might end up again to another rekindle of relationship. Been months since I've been here and I have learned through gossips that 'Bade' have a popular on-again-off-again relationship.

So, there goes my shutter heart. It's my fault. I kept hoping Beck would actually like me. I'm just a friend. A girl best friend.

"Earth to Tori?" Robbie kepts on poking my shoulders. 

"Hey sexy thing!" Rex says. 

I turn back my attention to them. "Sorry. I guess we better get going to class. Come on?" I asked Robbie. 

"Sure." Robbie happily walk with me through the halls.

I secretly turn to take a look at Beck then I spotted him. Spotted him looking at me. 

Snap out of it. You must be hallucinating. My thoughts kept saying.

They might be right. He wouldn't dare to look at me. He has Jade. That's all he need.