14. *First Step*

One Step Closer

(c) CaptureLife.

---

Tori Vega's Point of View.

It's been two days since my last conversation with Beck happened. Something rings in my mind, should I start picking up the pieces and leave the past behind? So, I can have a fresh new start with Beck in the future. I don't know, I'm undecided.

He took my advice seriously. I barely see him, even his shadow was gone. I even heard that he tried his best to switch up his classes with some student down the hall. Just to give me some rest with encountering drama. That was so thoughtful of him but still he hurt me. Deep down.

"Baby, why can't you face Beck?" He let go of my hand and look at me straight in the eye.

We're currently hanging out by the cafeteria. Since, it's lunch time. I thought, we'll get a glimpse of my friends but it seems they are missing in action too. Don't know why.

"Yeah, he hurt you. But can't you see he also done it out of love? You should be proud that someone is so eager to win your attention." Logan added. Is he boosting up Beck infront of me? Seriously, I think he'll take advantage of this situation.

I questioned an eyebrow at him. "What's the use? And are you helping him? I thought you were on my side of the story..." Well, I never glare. Occasionaly, I do and this is one of those 'occasionally'.

Logan kissed my forehead. "I am with you and I support you. But, this is a different thing..." He intertwine our hands once again and place it on his chin. "All, I'm trying to say is he's still your best friend. You know him more than anyone in Hollywood Arts. Do you think he like the fact that he hurt you?" Then he kissed it.

"No." I looked down, feeling embarassed somehow. Damn, I hate having a smart boyfriend.