7.*Big Time Attraction*

One Step Closer. 

(c) CaptureLife.

(AN: A special appearance from Big Time Rush! Enjoy. xo)

---

Beck Oliver's Point Of View.

It's been days since Tori and I last talked. We haven't talked about the riff that we've had. I decided to make the first move today. I wanted to finish all of this so we can return to what we've always been. 

"Tori? Can we talk?" I walk up to Tori who's currently sharing some giggles with Cat. 

She turned and look at me. "Yeah, It's about time." She smiles. "Cat, do you mind stepping few steps further?" She asks Cat. 

"Okay." Cat happily move towards Robbie's locker. 

"So? Uhm..." I got lost for words. "I'm deeply sorry with what happen. I didn't mean it, I was so stupid and I hope you'll forgive me." I kneel in front of her and held her hand.

I can feel everyone is looking at us. 

I can see Tori's face turn red. "Beck, stand up." I stand, still holding her hand. "I forgive you for eveything you've done. I understand where you're coming from. Let's just forget the past and start fresh" She smiles. "Best of friends?" 

"Best of friends!" We hugged and everything felt right. 

It might not be the phase I wanted but someday, I'll get there.

Tori Vega's Point Of View.

Moments ago Beck & I buried our grudges towards each other. We're back with being best friends. I'm an idiot, I know. I should've told him that I dearly like him too but I don't want to take this as an advantage. Jade is still my friend, I still care for her. 

Anyway, ever since our make up scene Beck has been...sweet. Extra, in fact. He carries my bag right now while we're walking to Sikowitz classroom. 

"Hmm, a new couple I see?" Robbie said. 

The whole class turns their attention to us. Everybody turn silent. 

I shove Beck's hand over my shoulder and smile. "No, we're not." 

"Just friends...for now." Beck winked then sat beside me.

Is Beck still feeling the same way about me? 

Is he still open to the idea of turning his best friend to his girlfriend? 'Cause I know I am.