eight/ the sleepover

I'm sorry sorry for no updates:(

"Ok so, first things first, Lucas you have the compass?" Mike asked eyeing Lucas. "Right here." "Ok so let's break down the plan again-." "We've already done this a million times Mike, we get it." Nancy said, anxious and nervous for the plan to take action. "So first, Max and I, we drop off Eleven with y/n, and we meet up with everyone else. Nancy, Jonathan, Steve and Robin, you guys will distribute weapons and drive everyone to the woods. Then us kids use the compass and Wills senses to find the gate. Then all of us kids make a hide out and walkie talkie tower while the older people try to get into the gate if it's protected." "Remember everyone, we leave Elle there and we are only investigating today, not trying to close the gate."

Everyone nodded in agreement as Elle nervously turned to Max. "Show me to her home; I'm ready."

You paced around the room for the 100th time that day, going over the plan over and over again. The vials of drugs to make Eleven pass out were underneath the dresser, and the guns were lined up and loaded under the bed just in case. Brenners two agents were ready outside in parked cars. And you were rested and ready to use your powers. A part of you was nervous though, not because she would be stronger than you, but because you weren't sure if you could bring yourself to do it.

"Hey y/n!" You opened the door to see a suspicious looking Max and an extremely nervous looking Elle, who was carrying a sleeping bag. You let them in and started a movie to get comfortable. Soon after, the movie got boring so you decided to play a game every teenager seemed to love. Truth or Dare.

"How do you not know how to play truth or dare?!" You said to Elle, causing her to become a little panicked. You could tell she was not a normal teenager, but one that didn't really know how the world worked just yet. "It's okay, I'll start. Y/n Truth or Dare?" Max asked. "Truth" you said. This ones honestly more risky than the dare. "So who really is your dad? Like cmon, he has guns in his house, he's a "hunter" but we never see him around or anything, and you never talked about him." She said, smirking. "He works kinda outside town. Multiple jobs as a hunter and a businessman I guess it's complicated." Max eyed you again and laughed. "He's obviously a drug dealer right?" She said, turning to Elle. "You don't have to hide it from me, im not gonna report him or anything; I'm your friend." She said. "Yeah, I might not know you too well, but I can keep a secret." Elle said laughing as well. "Well you caught me I guess!" Laughing along. When really the thought of your dad and that question hurt you more than anything. Your dad was actually a scientist before everything, one of the most brilliant internationally. And your mom, she owned her own restaurant. You were the perfect family until you moved to Russia. Everything could have turned out so much different. "Y/n! You good? You zoned out there!" Max said snapping in your face. You nodded and continued with the game, but this time you let your curiosity get the best of you. "Elle. Truth or Dare?" Elle looked up at you and smiled saying truth very quietly. "How did Will get kidnapped?" Both Max and Elles face dropped and they looked at eachother with intense, pale faces. "H-he got lost. And a man named Br-brenner wanted him as his own so he um, faked his death." She said, looking down the entire time. You could see the pain there, it was clear, and it hurt. You knew exactly what is was like to live your life in a lie, and these people; Max, Elle, Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas, everyone, was living the same life of torture and agony. But they all had eachother, you had no one. You clutched your braclet, so badly wanting to show the 012 mark on your wrist, but you couldn't. You couldn't run away from everything because the government would find you one way or another, and they have your mom. Your poor, barley alive mother who's life was dependent on you Completing your missions.

"HEY MAX! the math project is ready for Tommorow!"
The tension in the room was broken when everyone turned to look at Max's Radio, where Mike was suddenly speaking out of. You knew it had to be a code for something because the girls started to rummage about and Max, who was a terrible liar, started to panick about her math project. "I can't believe I forgot! Shit! I need to go to Lucas' house! I left my project and textbook there! I'm so sorry girls, enjoy the sleepover together please I'll see you guys tomorrow morning maybe! Ugh bye!" And like that she was out the door, not letting you ask her any questions. You turn around to Elle and say, "Well guess it's just us now." She smiled back at you and said, "Why don't we finish the game?" The next question was a dare; and a horrible one at that. "I dare you to take my walkie talkie," she said handing it over. "And radio Will and tell him you like him." Your eyes widend. "NO! I'm not doing that! I don't like him anyways." You said playfully throwing the radio back at her. "Cmon! You know you like him; I can SEE you blushing!" You put your head in your hands as you felt your heart start to beat faster and your face get hot. It started to get so hot actually, that as Elle teased, a trickle of blood dropped down your nose and onto the rug of your bedroom floor. Suddenly the teasing from Elle stopped and she looked at you strangely. You stood there for a minute just staring at eachother in suspicion, before finally you got up to wipe the blood. This was going to be a long night.