two // hawkins high

Will Byers makes his way down the hall of Hawkins High School. He tags behind his friends, who are as usual, talking about their girl problems. Sure, they apologized about their ignorance of Will, but it didn't fix the fact that these guys were obsessed with girls and girl problems. And yay! It was almost Christmas break! More time to hangout with the girls.. perfect for Will. As the group heads to biology, a girl Wills never seen before emerges from a sea of popular people. They are all trying to talk to her and she seems rather preoccupied. She has  (your color) hair and black framed glasses, and is wearing a (your fav color) top with classic mom jeans. The part that stands out most, is a variety of bracelets on her wrist. "Who wears that many bracelets?" His best friend, Mike asks to no one in particular. "I think it's cool." says Max, eyeing Mike a dirty look. Then, the girl sees them. For a moment she looks shocked? Happy? Not sure. But she quickly pushes the popular kids aside and makes her way over to them. As she does, her and Will lock eyes. It was almost in slow motion. They locked eyes and smiled, but their smiles quickly faded. First, there was a slight tingle on the back of Wills neck, but then locking eyes with her it grew into something else. That cold, terrible feeling that made Wills hair stand up on edge everytime, was back. The feeling that made him feel scared, terrified. That feeling that made him go cold, dead. The feeling he only felt when the gate was open. And he felt it, staring at this girl. She stared in shock. It can't be the girl. What if the gate reopened? The girl took a deep breath and cleared her throat. "Hi! I'm y/n! I'm new here and those kids don't seem to be much help." The group turned around and introduced themselves. When it was Wills turn, he awkwardly spat out, "h-hi .. w-will." The girl then said she was from (your state) and she recently moved here for her dad's job. After comparing classes, she found out she had the same class order as Max. Strange. "Hey well, see you around. Good to meet you!" And she was gone.

All day long, you couldn't stop thinking about that feeling. The feeling you had when you looked at Will. So it was true. You had in fact found the right people, and it was true that Will had been to the upside down. Just like you had. In a way it was comforting, but also very unnerving. The whole day you made it your mission to be near Max and become friends with her. She would be your outlet. Your way into the group. Soon, after a day of basic and boring classes. (What? Your a Russian Genius? American schools are nothing!) it's lunch time. You make your way around the lunch room, eyeing around for your "new friends", you hear whispers as you pass, "She's so pretty!" "David's probably going to ask her out!" "Apparently she's genius." "Ugh, I can't believe she's hanging out with those complete losers! She keeps ditching us for them!" Your smirk. If only they knew! "Hey, is this seat taken?" The group of so called losers looks up at you, in surprise. They nod their heads no, and you sit. "What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" You ask. You could damn well read their minds if you wanted to right now, but with them staring at you like this, they'd notice blood coming down your nose. "It's just we didn't expect you to sit with us. We thought you'd sit with the popular kids." Mike says. You make a fake face of disgust. "I can tell who the better people are on the first day, trust me. Even if I might not know all your secrets, it's a start." The group nervously glances at eachother. Fuck it. While you pretend to reach for your schoolbook, you lower your head and concentrate on Mike. Your eyes stay on him as you try to focus on his thoughts. She's suspicious. Maybe she's just being nice. Can we ever have new friends though? They'll never know about everything about us obviously. Whatever, I miss elle . I want to try a new style of kissing, maybe-." You stop there and quickly wipe the blood off your nose. He's so weak minded. Easy to read thoughts. But her name rings in your head. Elle? That has to be her. Your target. Eleven Jane Hopper.

The rest of the day was pretty productive for you. You bonded well enough with Max to plan a sleepover, and even met Nancy and Jonathan. Another group of weak minded people. Nancy was a little harder to get into her head, but you still were able to read her thoughts. They were boring though. All about newspapers and bosses. But you absorbed everyone's interests for information. Even the smallest things can have a big effect. It'll just take some time. From there you had it planned. Bond with them well. Gain their trust. Find the girl. Drug them. Take the girl to Brenner. Give her to the flayer. And help the Russians continue with the project. And mom won't die.