Part 11 (Lemon)

???'s POV

Before I was in the living room staring at the hottie standing before me. I came down from Alaska to spend two weeks with my cousin, Luna, in Chicago. When I got to their house, I knocked and promptly heard mumbling. The next thing I know, Alice, one of Luna's friends opens the door. She lets me in the house, where I sit on the couch. I notice that there are male clothes on the couch.

Alice: Hey, Ren! What are you doing here?

Me: Uh... I called Luna last week telling her that I was coming down for two weeks, why?

Alice: Um... Well...

 Jane: Y/N!~ Your clothes are down here!~

Y/N: What the hell!

I heard the sound of footsteps and look up to see a human male with ears and a tail, naked except for a towel covering his lower half. I blush at the sight. Then I notice that Y/N's face was paler than the freshly fallen snow of Alaska. 

Y/N's POV

You walk down the stairs and when you reach the bottom, you see a female Husky sitting on the couch staring at me while trying to hide her blush. You also see Luna facepalming herself.

You: Alice, who is she and why is she here.

Alice: Oh she's-

???: I am Ren and I am here because I wanted to spend two weeks with my cousin, Luna. But this adds more excitement to the visit.~

You wonder if you are forgetting something when you remember what this week was. The week where all the females hunt down mates.

You: Son of a bitch!

Luna: Ooh! Alice! I think Y/N remembers what today is.~

Alice: Yeah he does!~ Ren do you want to join in on the fun?

Ren: Yeah I do!

Ren, Alice, Luna, Racheal, and Jane get up from where they were sitting and slowly start to walk towards you. In the heat of panic, you run up the stairs forgetting your clothes. When you got to your room, you grabbed the planks, nails, and hammer to barred the door. When you were finished, however, you heard loud banging coming from the other side.

Alice: Y/N!~~ Come out please, so we don't get rough with you!~~

You: Hell Nah! I am staying right here safe and sound-

{Crash}

You look up to see the door opened and broken. You also saw the five furries walking into the room with lust in their eyes. You tried to get away but to no avail as they pounced on you. You struggled but with their combined strength, they were able to tie you up to the bed gagging you. You closed your eyes as you knew what was going to happen.

Alice: We did warn you, Y/N! Please fuck us so we will be satisfied!~~

Ren: I see why you sent those pictures of him to me. He is a keeper.~~

Jane: Stop talking and start fucking!~~

As-soon-as Jane said that all of the girls stripped off their clothes. Revealing their soaked lower half. Your friend started to rise and started to make a tent in your towel.

Racheal: That towel is annoying! I am going to get rid of it!~~

You: No no no no no no no no no no!

Racheal: Your friend disagrees.~~

After she removed the annoying towel, Racheal then grabs your friend and started to stroke it while sucking the tip. She was enjoying the muffled moans of pleasure coming from you. Before you came, however, Racheal stopped and let the others have a go. First, it was Ren and you came in her waiting mouth, she then swallowed the sticky cum in one gulp. Then it was Jane, she licked up the remaining cum and started to stroke your cock. Your body was shivering as you were near your other limit and your body shivered for the last time as you came on her hand and in the air spraying her hair a white color. You were trying to catch your breath when Luna was up. She did the same thing as Jane but she got more of a faceful of your hot, sticky semen. To make you get a faster erection for when it is Alice's turn, she licked the cum off her face. When she was done, Alice did something that surprised you. She took the gag off and shoved her pussy in your face. You could feel the heat and moisture from it. You knew what she wanted, so you obeyed without her saying a thing. You started to lick her womanhood to the point where she couldn't suck your cock without popping off of it. After a few minutes, you could feel the convulsions of Alice as she reached her climax and orgasmed on your face. To show you that you liked her way of pleasure, you licked the liquid off of your face. But before Alice could catch her breath, Ren pushed her off and positioned herself over your member. When she was in the position she wanted, she thrust her hips down crying out in pain. You start to feel blood running down your member and you realize that you broke her hymen.

You: *in head* So you're still a virgin, huh? This will be interesting. She is the fifth female that just lost her virginity to me. The other four were Alice, Luna, Racheal, and Jane.

You were quickly thrown from your thought as you heard Ren moan.

Ren: You're... so big... I'm surprised that it went all the... way. I think you are hitting my womb! Yes! YES! Faster!

You were confused about why she said faster as your hands were tied to the bed. But you were having sex, who would complain about having sex with five hot chicks. Again, you were quickly thrown from your thoughts as Jane starts to talk.

Jane: Well, Luna, Racheal! Let's leave Ren and Y/N to have fun. One of you drags Alice.

Racheal: NOT IT!!!

Luna: I hate you.

You look for a split second and see Alice being dragged out of the room by Luna. You saw Alice's legs quivering as if she can't stand after you little session with her. After a few minutes, you heard Ren say...

Ren: I'm cumming!

You: Me too!

You started to feel the mix of cum from you and Ren flowing down your cock. When Ren started to get up, her legs gave up of her and she fell on your chest breathing heavily. You also feel your cock go limp as it slowly slipped out of her quivering pussy. You were quickly pulled into a long kiss with Ren and before you knew it, you both fell asleep in each other arms. Another addition to your harem. You were living the dream.