Part 9/Thanksgiving Special

Today is Thanksgiving, and that means I have to cook. I bake the turkey for about 4 hours. While I wait for the turkey to be done, I play on the Playstation 4, Luna had in the living room. Luckily she had five controllers, so we all played Call of Duty Black Ops 4. We played Free-For-All in a private lobby because we did not want idiots playing. Unlike the original counterpart, this one has the characters as a furry. So Call of Furry? Anyway, I am somehow always the one who kills the most people/bots. In our twentieth match, I won again for the fifteenth time! This game was not that hard, also, we played on Nuketown every match. My loadout was a KN-57, with a laser sight, FMJ rounds, and Fast Mag with a Combat Knife. Thank god that the girls lost their lustfulness for today. Your gamer tag was 'TheDeamonHunter'.

Alice: How the fuck did you win 15 times in a row?!

You: I use to play this game in the real world as a streamer when I am on my day-offs. And my day-offs were pretty often since my Boss didn't like how I was not lazy like everyone else. She was filed for sexual harassment but she always kept her job. A one-point, she led me to the supply-room at my store and she tried to rape me, so I could lose my job. I was lucky enough that she had paperwork she had to get finished.

Alice: Damn!

You: Yeah... I had a fucked-up life.

Alice: Don't worry! We will help you forget it!

Jane: Yeah!

You: Thank you! Now let's play something else!

Alice: No! We want to see you play in a public game.

You: Fine. I'll play a game.

You pick up a set of gaming headsets and load up a random game with people higher level than you. You even heard son random say this...

Random1: Ooh! A noob! We might get free kills off of him.

Random2: Yeah! He bout to get reckt!

You: I don't think so you idiots!

Random1: He can hear us! That means it will be more satisfying to kill him. Hey DeamonHunter! Prepare to rage quit.

You: If you want to see me rage quit then have me by myself while everyone else is on your group.

Random1: I might do that! Everyone! Let's do that.

Random(All): Yeah!

Random1: Just so you know! I have cheats to win!

You: Good luck because I have a cheat that eliminates every other cheat.

Random1: That's illegal!

You: I see no law that prevents me from doing that.

Random2: The game is starting!

You: Let's go!

You use the same loadout that you use regularly and the specialists that you use is Ruin. And within two hours you had over 350 kills and only ten deaths. Everyone else got one kill one you and 35 deaths. Most of the kills were from your gravity slam and Frags. You could hear crying from everyone on the enemy team.

You: Pussies! Well, the pussies I like, are in this room.

Alice: Is that so?

You: Yes.

Alice: Make sure you prove that after November. *Winks*

You: O-okay hon'!

Alice: *Blushes* Thank you.

1 hour later

The turkey was almost ready and you were so happy because you did not have to deal with salty players. You were going to ask the girls which parts they wanted when you heard.

Alice: LUNA! DO NOT GO INTO THAT STRIP CLUB!

Luna: Why not?

Alice: What if Y/N sees!

Luna: Why do you think I am doing it?

Alice: I swear, I am going to kill you.

Luna: No can do, seeing as I am part of Y/N's harem.

You: What are you two arguing about?

Alice: Luna was trying to get you hard so we can fuck you by going to the strip club in GTA 5.

You: Luna! Play something else! And for that! You are going last at the fucking time after November.

Luna: Dammit!

{Ding}

You: The foods ready!

Alice: Yeah!

Luna: Yay!

Racheal: Yes!

Jane: Fuck yeah!

You: What would you ladies want?

Alice: The breast.

Luna: The other breast.

Racheal: Drumstick!

Jane: The other drumstick.

You: Okay!

You get everything the girls wanted and grabbed yourself random strips of meat to eat. When you got everything you wanted, you saw the girls eyeballing you strangely as you were eating. You were going to ask them what's wrong after eating.

Alice: If you are wondering why we were staring at you, it is because we have started our monthly heat sooner than most. It started today but will not end until December 7th. So you have nine days to deal with us.

You: Dammit.

Alice: Well, the bright side is that me and the other girls are going to have fun. The downside is that you have to deal with us.

You: Dammit.

Luna: Stop scaring our mate! Let's eat!

You: Agreed! *Mouths* Thank you!

Luna: *Mouths* No prob!

After eating, you started to feel sleepy and walked upstairs and into your bedroom. When you closed the door, you stupidly forgot to lock it. You fell on your bed and let the dark abyss cover you. The girls took this chance to lay next to you and tried not to rape you while you were asleep. You all fell asleep.

Fem Furry Harem x male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें