Part 6/Nightmare

You wake up because your head was hurting. But as you were getting up Alice pulled you back down.

Alice: 5 more minutes!

You: But my head hurts.

Alice: I said, NO!

Alice looked at you with a predatory look, making you lay back down.

Author: Man, you guys are pussies.

You: Fuck you!

Author: Sorry, but I do not want to be a part of your harem. *Winks*

You: That is not what I meant! Besides, you're a dude and I HATE you.

Author: Alright! For your tone of voice, it is rape time for you.

You: Not again!

Alice then proceeds to crawl towards you with the face of a predator. You started to back up but you fell over the edge and landed on the floor. Alice took this chance to pounce on you.

You: Alice st-stop this! Th-this is not you.

Alice: You left us without telling us so you deserve a punishment.~~

You: ALICE! This is not right! S-stop this at on-

{SMACK}

Alice hit you! Why would she do that? This is not right. But as you were thinking, Evil Alice ripped off your clothes and was stroking your member (Did I say Cock or Dick last time? My faithful readers! Tell me what I said in the comments because I can't remember if I did or not. Also, I am too lazy to check myself. FUCK!). This caused you to gasp at the sudden wave of pleasure. This earned a smirk from Evil Alice.

E. Alice: Oh... Do you like that?  Don't get too comfortable, because I need that amazing feeling again.~~

E. Alice then proceeded to ride you after your member was erect. You started to moan in pleasure. This caused her to go faster to the point where you came inside of her. She was unhappy because she did not cum with you. But that is when the creepiest thing happened, when she smiled, she had fangs like a vampire.

You: *Fuck Me*

E. Alice, seeing your reaction, bit into your neck causing the warm, red liquid to slowly ooze out of your neck. As you slowly blacked out you felt something wet running down your member.

You: *Great! She came from that. Well GOD DAMMIT!*

You then blacked out.

(A/N) Sorry for the short chapter but hope you liked it. I am also sorry for not updating in forever but SCHOOL FUCKING SUCKS! Bye! Also, check out my Abusive Tracer x Male Reader story.