Part 5

*ON THE FLOOR* You wake up to bouncing and when you looked to see what was happening, Joy was riding you and she was having fun. You try to scream but it was muffled by a gag. Knowing that will do nothing, you try to move around. But in doing so, Joy stopped riding you.

Joy: *Pissed* Stop! I am not in the mood. I have not had a nice cock in forever and you are the perfect specimen. Now let get this gag off of you.

You: Fuck you, lady! I am not wanting to be raped by someone just because they need a cock. So I demand you take these restraints off and get a different fuck toy.

Joy: I do not like the way you are talking to me but fine. You can leave after I have had my fun.

You: NO! You will let me leave now!

Joy at this point was not listening to you since you had nothing good to say. To shut you up, she put the gag back over your mouth. She was happy to get you to shut up but you were not happy. You were at her mercy now. 

_________________________2 hours later________________________

Joy: I'M COMING!!!!!

You: *NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO*

You started to feel her juices as they flowed out of her womanhood. Seconds later you came inside of her.

Joy: Damn! That was a good fuck! I love being in control.

You were on the verge of tears because you were just raped by Joy. And Joy did not like this at all.

Joy: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING? YOU ARE SUCH A PUSSY! MANY MALES HERE WERE RAPED  BUT AFTER AWHILE THEY ENJOYED IT!

You: Let me leave this place.

Joy: No!

You: Why not?

Joy: Because you are a pussy that's wh-

*In the distance* ???: THIS IS CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT! PUT YOUR HAND IN THE AIR AND SLOWLY WALK OUT OF THE HOUSE!

Joy left you on the floor so the police will not enter her house. You could hear a conversation outside and what you hear was this...

Officer1: This is the CPD! Tell us where Y/N is!

Joy: OH! He is in the basement, but I will not let you take him.

Officer2: You will let us because he has a family that is worried about him.

Joy: Boohoo. Bradley!

Bradley: Yes?

Joy: Get me my shotgun.

Bradley: Here you go.

Joy: Now you will leave before I pump you full of lead. Got it you fuckin-

{BANG}

Bradley: You MONSTERS! AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!

{BANG}

Amy: Don't shoot! Just arrest me! Take Y/N! *holding out her hands*

Officer1: Do not try to resist ma-

Officer 1 was not able to finish his sentence because he had his throat bitten out.

Officer2: PHIL!

Amy: This will be fun! AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

{BANG}

Officer2: DAMN! That was easy. Alright, team! Secure the area while I look for the hostage!

You heard footsteps in the building and they started to get louder as they got to the door.

Officer2: GUYS! Think I found the hostage!

{SMASH} {SMASH} {SMASH} {SMASH} {SMASH} {SMASH} {SMASH} {SMASH} {CRACK}

You hear the door break and look up to see a furry police officer.

Officer2: Damn! That was a hard door to break. Was it made of steel?

You: Help me!

Officer2: Come with me if you want to live! (FUCK YOU! I LOVE THAT MOVIE! #T2)

It did not take long before you were in the back of a squad car going to where Alice lives.

Officer2: Here you go! Now do not get kidnapped around these parts. Ok?

You: Yes, and thank you!

Officer2: You are welcome.

You watched as the officer drove off south of where you are. After a couple of minutes, you walked in the house only to be greeted by a wave of hugs. Because of the sudden hug, you fell backward and knocked yourself unconscious again. (You got to stop doing that)

Alice's POV

*FUCK! Got to drag him to the couch again.*