Part 2 (Lemon)

Your POV

You wake up to find yourself on a couch and wonder what happened because you have a massive headache. That's when you remember where you are, in Alice's house. When your head finally clears you can hear two people arguing about something. You listen to the conversation that ensues.

???: I did not know that he was the one you were talking about Alice.

Alice: I told you on the phone that he was a no-fur, Luna.

Luna: Well... Shut-up Alice!

You hear that Luna stopped arguing with Alice. You sit up from the couch and see the two girls looking at you. But before you could say something a female panther entered the living room from a set of stairs.

???: What the hell is going on?

Alice: Luna and I were arguing. Sorry, Jane.

Jane: What were you two retards arguing about now?

You: I think they were arguing about me. But at this point, I can't think straight because of a fucking frying pan hitting me in the face. Luna.

Luna: For the last time, I am sorry.

Jane: *standing there stunned at the sight of someone in their house and for a matter of fact a sexy man* You guys did not kidnap him right?~~

Alice: We did not kidnap him, also he is not a furry but instead a human.

Jane: Why is there a human in our house?~~

Luna: Because he did not have a place to stay and Alice does not want him to get hurt.

Jane: What do you mean not wanting him to get hurt?

Luna: Because a gang beat the shit out of him.

At this point, you were walking to the door to find somewhere else to sleep when...

???: Hey guys, I am back from work... *She sees you* AAHHH! NO-FUR

You realize that she looks familiar but before you could say anything she tries to hit you with the frying pan from before. Luckily you were able to dodge it. Before she could hit you again however Luna did this...

Luna: Do not hit Y/N with a frying pan! Ok, Racheal?

Racheal: Fine. *seeing your body, she blushes*

Luna: Thank you. *also sees your body blushing*

You want to get out of the house but seeing nowhere to go you bolt upstairs and enter a random room. It is dark but from downstairs, you hear...

Alice: Ooh, Y/N is in my room. Do you guys mind if I have fun with him?~~

Everybody: As long as we can have fun too.~~

Everyone: Y/N we're coming for you.~~

You: *FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK*

As you were finding a way out of the room, however, you hear the door open. When you hear it you found a closet and hide in it (It is a walk-in closet). Your eyes have adjusted enough for you to see what is in the closet. You blush at what you see, panties, a whole pile of it. Sadly it is the only pile you can hide in. You hide in the pile, luckily they were clean. That is when you hear footsteps in the room. You pray that they do not investigate the closet.

Alice's POV

I know that Y/N is in my closet but I think I should mess with him first. First I 'check' under my bed, then my bathroom, and then my closet. As soon as I opened it I heard Y/N yelp in fear. I heard it come from my pile of panties.

Alice: How cute. Trying to hide from me? It is not going to work sexy~~  *removes the panties revealing you* 

You: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Alice: Now hold still so that this does not hurt.~~ *holding a needle of sedatives*

You: Well I'm fucked.

Alice: You got that right~~

Y/N tried to fight but being a cat, I am very agile so I was able to hold him down long enough to inject the sedatives in him. It only took a couple of seconds for him to go to sleep.

Alice: Girls... Y/N is ready!

Jane: But where are we going to put him?

Alice: Tie him up in the guest bedroom and make sure he is only wearing his boxers.

While the girls were tieing him up in the guest bedroom I didn't know what to wear, and that is when I found the perfect outfit, pink see-through under-garments. After that, I told the others to wear see-through under-garments, and they did.

Luna's POV 

The others and I decided to not only tie him up but also gag him with a towel. And when we stripped him down to his boxer can't wait till he wakes up. The others want to have fun with him too, but they have to wait till he wakes up.

_______________________________2 Hours Later_____________________________________

Your POV

You wake up to find out that you have been gagged and tied up to a bed. You also notice that all you are wearing is you boxers. You also see that Alice, Racheal, Luna, and Jane are in see through under-garments and at the foot of the bed. You notice that they see your erect cock.

Luna: Look at who's awake. Shall we have our fun?~~

Alice: Indeed we shall.~~

They start to crawl to your erected cock. Alice showed her wet, steamy pussy, while Jane showed you her big breasts. You started to suck on them, which caused her to moan with pleasure. While you were doing that, Racheal and Luna were working on your cock. Racheal was sucking it while Luna was stroking it. You were trying to moan with pleasure but the gag was not helping. Within a few minutes, you were overwhelmed with such pleasure that you came inside of Rachels's mouth, very sexually she swallowed it and showed you that she did. But that was the beginning, you were ready for more rounds. Racheal decided to ride you while the other watched with pleasure at the sight of you being fucked. It did not take long for Racheal to moan with pleasure. After a while of Racheal riding you, you came inside of her as she also came. Then it was Jane's turn and she was also filled with pleasure. Each time your cock entered her she moans with pleasure, and soon you came inside her also as she also came. Next was Luna's turn and it was the same thing. But that changed when it was Alice's turn. She was not rough at first, but when you started to moan with pleasure she started to go faster and harder until you both came at the same time. You both kissed each other deeply where it led to your tounges fighting for dominance but she won. It did not take long before you both fell asleep in each other's arms. It took a while for the other to fall asleep but eventually, they fell asleep also. They end up sleeping all over your body.