Part 3

Your POV

You wake up to only realize that you are still tied to the bed but also having 4 beautiful furry girls on top of you. You see that Alice and Racheal are next to you while Luna and Jane are laying near your legs. You also see an alarm clock and see that it reads * 8:47 am*. Also, you somehow managed to get the gag off your mouth so now you were able to talk.

You: Damn, that was one hell of a night. Well, I need a shower.

You: Girls! GIRLS! GIRLS, PLEASE WAKE UP! I CAN"T STAY TIED UP FOREVER.

Alice: 5 more minutes. *Teasing you*

Jane: I want to ride the pony. *She is still asleep*

Luna: Fuck off. *Probably should not wake her up*

Racheal: You're to warm. *I think I heard a bit of a seductive tone*

Seeing that this is going nowhere you decide to fall back asleep when...

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*

The girls heard the knocking and quickly got dressed in normal clothes. Before leaving you to answer the door they untied you. You thank them. You hear them answer the door and heard the following conversation.

???: Hello? Um... is Y/N here.

Alice: Hold on! I think I recognize you... Were you that nurse from the hospital?

Nurse: Yes, and I want to apologize for my behavior to Y/N.

Jane: Hey, do you want some coffee?

Nurse: That would be lovely. Thank you.

Alice: Y/N! Could you come down, please?

Thinking that this was going to be simple, you put on a regular white shirt, blue jeans, and white socks. You then proceed downstairs.

You: Hello, pleased to see you again. What is your name?

You: *FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK*

Nurse: Please call me Joy. And thank you for having me in your home. Now I want to apologize for my behavior at the hospital, it was just that I liked you and I thought I could have you as a mate but my instincts got the better of me.

You: Thank you for apologizing and thank you for apologizing.

Joy: This coffee is delicious and when I am done with the coffee I will leave ok?

You: That is ok.

After a couple of minutes, Joy finished her coffee you were leading her to the door when she gave you a scary look.

Joy: *whispers* I told you that if you left, that I will find you and you did not listen. Wait till my friends hear about this. You are so fucked.~~

You: ...

Joy: Bye!

Alice: Bye, nice knowing you!

After Joy left, you had a sneaking suspicion that you are going to die soon. But if you die at least you had sex with 4 beautiful women. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. So... who knows. You lost our train of thought because Alice was talking.

Alice: Hey let's go to 'Victoria Secret' so we look nice for Y/N later.

Jane, Luna, Racheal: Hell yeah!

You: *whimpering* Help!

Since you were there boy-toy now, you have to do as they say. You tried to argue about going to 'Victoria Secret' but in the end, you lost.

You: Thanks a lot 5t3ve2020

Author: What is it you guys keep breaking the 4th wall? FUCK OFF! Do you want to be raped again?

You: *sighs in defeat* no... continue with the story.

Author: Thank you.

When you entered the store every female furry was staring at you and you think that they were getting wet and drooling because they can see your body plus the bulge in your pants. But there was something off about he place. You shrug it off thinking that you are paranoid for no reason.

???'s POV

???: Joy was right. He is a keeper. But how will I lead him from those sluts? I know, I will say that I want to talk to him when he is alone. Then I will tell him that I lost one of my contacts on the floor and I need someone's help. Then I will sneak up behind him use the chloroform that I have to knock him unconscious, so I can drag him out of the store. Though I can't believe after stalking him for a couple of days that I have not been noticed. Maybe because I am a Jaguar and it is in my blood. All well. Let us get started.

Your POV

You tried to stay in the outer boundaries of the inside of the store, but every two minutes one of the girls walk up to you and ask you if these panties, bras, lingerie, or pajamas are cute or sexy for them. You always blush so they know the answer. Pretty soon the balance was over $200. while they were paying for their outfits *coughs* you told them...

You: Ladies, I have to use the restroom. Be right back, ok?

Alice: Yeah, and don't try t hide again at the house, k?

You: Yeah.

You saw the restroom across the store and noticed a sign that had men's restroom. Yay! You started to walk over there when you stumbled over someone.

???: OW!

You: Sorry! I am so very sorry. I didn't see you there.

???: that's alright. Hey, can you help me? I dropped one of my fucking contacts. And I can't see shit without it.

You: Yeah!

You kneel on the ground to find the contact when something wet covers your mouth and nose. Also, you feel one of your arms twist back. You never have been a fighter so the fight or flight did not kick in. And within a few minutes, you pass out after flailing around trying to escape and trying to yell, all pointless since the lady was much stronger than you.

???'s POV

???: Son of a bitch that was easy. Now I got to drag him to my car so I can drive him to Joy's house.

After checking around to see if there was anyone I dragged Y/N  through the back entrance where my car, a Ford 4-runner, was waiting. Then I put him into the trunk for "safekeeping".

???: Night, sexy~~