Part 7/Sad then Happy

You wake up to find yourself on the floor and that did not make you happy. That discomfort was quickly taken away because the smell of breakfast sent a wave of pleasure to your brain (HAHA! Laugh it up but jokes on you because I won't lose no nut November and I will not lose to Olliegirrl! Also, all of you should check out her stories! Ok back to the stories.), you quickly stood up and started to walk to the succulent smell only to trip on something.

You: *WTF!!!! What was that! And why was it wet!*

You look at the ground to see a liquid on the floor... Orange Juice!

You: Ok! Who had split OJ all over the living room?

Alice: Oh! That would have been Luna.

Luna-distant: Fuck you, Alice!

You: VAMPIRE CAT!!!!!!

You jumped so hard that you landed into a wall leaving an imprint of your body in it.

Racheal-eating ice-cream: "OW! That must have fucking hurt! *Looks at the wall* Yup! That had to hurt!" OWF! Thaf muf haf fufing hurt! Yup! Thaf had to hurt!

*Disclaimer* She had a spoon in her mouth!

You: I want to pet the fish mommy!

Your head was hurting and now you were just mumbling random shit. You were just mumbling a memory of the day your abusive family had left you at the local pet store in Seattle. Recalling it you started to cry.

Alice: I have two questions. 1 is why are you crying? and 2 is why did you yell vampire cat?

You: F-for t-the f-first q-q-question, it i-is because I-I remembered that m-my family l-left me at a pet store in S-Seattle w-when I w-was o-only e-eight years o-old. S-since then my friend 5t3v32020 has been taking care of m-me.  F-for the second q-q-question, it is because I had a dream where you, Alice, were a vampire and started to rape me after slapping me t-to shut up.

Alice: I would never hurt you. unless you tried to hurt anyone of us. Now to lighten up the mood! Everyone! Jane has made her signature breakfast! It is--

Jane: Let me. Everyone! What I made was plates of scrambled eggs, bowls of rice, hashbrowns, toast, pancakes, waffles, dumplings, sausage, bacon, french toast, and... assorted muffins!

Y/A/L/R: That sounds delicious Jane!

Jane: Now dig in!

1 hour later

You were now full after 20 dumplings, 3 pieces of toast, 10 slices of bacon, 5 sausages, and all of the other foods. Your stomach was about to burst

Jane: I swear that you and Alice are the ones who eat more of my cookings then anyone else.

You: Only because you make the best meals after Alice.

Jane: *Blushing* Aww! Thank you!

You: Man! That made me tired! Time for a cat nap!

Alice: Mind if I join?

You: If you don't bite my neck!

Alice: Now why would I do that?

You: Don't push it! *Laying on the couch*

Alice: We have a room for you right?

You: 1! This is comfortable and 2! I do not want to have sex without my consent! Remember last time?

Alice: Yes?

You: Good! Now time to go to bed!

And with that Alice started to lay on top of you wanting to only sleep, luckily the rhythm of her heartbeat slowed yours causing you to drift off to sleep and causing you to forget about your unhappy past.

I hope you liked that one and don't forget to check out @Olliegirrl because she also deserves the love I am getting right now. I love this story so far! BYE!!!!