The ship

THE SHIP HAS FINALLY SAILED!

You guys don't know how hard it was to write all 9 characters in completely different scenes and stories but i managed to do it ! And proud !

I think this will be even better than the other book in terms of story line and plot twists.

I'll just ask the bois themselves what they think of the new start and have a little self criticism moment

Me : " what do ya guys think ? "

Kisame " most the characters from this book are from Kirigakure . . . I have no idea why author chan is so fixated on them , but my girl is really cute, so I approve "

Deidara " No ! send me back ! I miss my princess ! I am not ready to solve my issues un ! Plus I almost got killed by the end of the other book, who knows what will be ahead of me here un ! I'm too precious for this ! "

Tobi " you are pretty loud senpai . . . this is a new experience for Tobi ! and I like it . . . I can't wait for Tobi ' s girl to be his forever * and ever and ever . . . * "

Itachi " * sigh * yet another book huh ? . . . I don ' t know how to feel about this . . . my stories always seem so intense , and I just want peace to focus on Sasuke , but at least this time , I ' m the one being protected , so that is nice "

Zetsu " We like this book . . . but we are too inexperienced to judge this relationship yet * * I don ' t know why people would care about our opinion . . . we are the least loved members in the Akatsuki * * . . . True "

Sasori " even if i said i hate it , I will be forced to do this , right ? But the woman of this book intrigues me . Much less emotional breakdowns and tantrums with a tough sarcastic attitude than the last book "

Pein " Author chan you are the laziest person I have ever seen ! You just gave me the opposite of what I had in the previous book . . . instead of an atheist , I got a Miko ! yes everyone ! She is lazy ! . . . but the girl is too cute to hate "

Hidan " I don't know about you fuckers ! The last woman was a complete bitch to me ! ! This one is really nice and sensitive . . . but I rest assured that nothing bad will happen to me in this book because literally everyone reads my parts ! I'm fucking important "

Kakuzu " No no no no ! I don't care and I will not do this again ! I didn't want to do the first even ! . . . the girl in this book is as annoying as Hidan ! And I refuse to be paired up with someone like that idiot ! ! ! . . . . that is . . . . unless you pay of course "

Me " well then . . . . the ship has sailed but that idea was a complete shipwreck "