Meeting the In-Law

'Thought'

"Speech"

"Singing"

 Recap

Snuggling back down in his own bed Tom closes his eyes again, before he drifts off to sleep Tom mumbles out a quiet, "Good night Master."

Clauneck sits bolt upright in bed, staring in astonishment. 'Did he just wish me a good night? He has never done that before, I know that he is getting more comfortable with me, but I had no idea he was this far along, maybe he is ready to meet other demons. But I will have to start off small, so not to over whelm him. Who do I know will be an easy first meeting... Oh, I know I will invite my brother in law over for lunch tomorrow. He is perfect, not to formal to expect much, but still important enough to test Tom.' Clauneck smiles down at his sleeping pet. Already making plans for tomorrow. "Good night my little treasure."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

Wiping the sweet from his brow Tom reenters the house after they finish their latest run in the woods, Clauneck closes the door behind them and removes the led from his collar.

"Come on Tom, time to shower." Clauneck places a hand on Tom's back, giving him a gentle push towards the stairs, Tom raises an eyebrow at his master's serious tone.

'That's strange, he usually teases me about how much I stink, is something bothering him?'

Tom follows his master up the stairs into the bathroom where Clauneck is already messing with the water temperature. Tom begins to strip off his clothes, once naked he holds his hands in front of his family jewels while he waits for Clauneck to strip as well. Tom is therefore pleasantly surprised when Clauneck declares the shower ready but he is still fully clothed. The surprise must be evident on his face because his master huffs out a small laugh before his smile slips away, replaced with a more serious look.

"Alright Tom, I have somethings that I need to do so you are going to have to shower by yourself, do you think you can handle that?"

Momentarily shocked Tom can only stare for a second, snapping out of it he immediately shouts. "YES!" Raining in his excitement Tom lowers his voice, "I mean, yes Master, I can handle showering on my own."

Clauneck looks at him unsure for a moment but then he sighs heavily, "Alright, come over here, I'll show you which soups to use." Tom takes three large steps forwards till he is standing at the entrance to the shower.

Once the human is standing next to him Clauneck points to green bottle on the floor, "First you use the green bottle and squirt a small amount in your hand then scrub it into your hair until it gets white and foamy. Once you have rubbed it in for a short period of time rinse your head under the water until all of it washes way, be careful not to get any in your eyes or it will sting."

Clauneck pauses to look at Tom who just gives him a jerky nod. Clauneck then points to a purple bottle and washcloth that are sitting next to the green one. "Next you grab this purple bottle and washcloth, first get the washcloth wet then squirt a generous amount of soup onto it before rubbing it in till it is all sudsy, I then want you to scrub every inch of your body, arms, legs, feet, ass, balls, even your face, when you are done rinse off the soap and the washcloth, then turn off the water by turning this knob all the way down." Clauneck points to a knob on the shower wall. "I then want you to dry off with a towel before meeting me in our room when you are done. Do you think you can handle all of that without my help?"

"Yes Master, I won't let you down, I promise." Shooting his master a bright smile Tom steps under the spray of water to wet his hair.

"Ok I will leave you to it," Clauneck begins to close the shower door but stops. "Oh and if you miss a spot while cleaning yourself I will be forced to come back in here and bath you myself, and I won't be gentle about it."