An Uninvited Guest

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

Recap

Tom reaches up and removes the shirt sleeve from his eyes. The demon is standing in front of him holding out a mirror. Taking the mirror from its outstretched hand Tom inspects his throat, as he does the blood drains from his face. Sitting on his neck was a collar, a proper one, complete with a dog tag that says Property of Clauneck.

'Huh, I guess that's his name.'

The chain that Clauneck had gotten before is clipped to the front, making the perfect leash.

"Do you like it? I found one with emeralds embedded in it so it would match your eyes. The leather is so it doesn't irritate your neck."

Clauneck suddenly jerks the leash tight, causing Tom to stumble into the demon's chest. As Tom looks up at him, tears returning to cascade down his cheeks, a sadistic glint fills the dark, soulless eyes.

"After all, I always make sure I take good care of my pets."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom is being led through the tunnels of his new prison by the demon that had kidnapped him to another part of the demon's home. He makes sure to keep as much distance between him and his captor as possible, but the leash that is attached to his collar only allows him to walk three feet behind the demon without choking him. As they are walking the demon starts to speak.

"If you are going to be staying here with me, we are going to have to set some ground rules."

Tom looks up at the demon's back, slightly annoyed as the demon seems to be talking at him rather than to him.

"The first rule is that you will call me Master, Sir, or Master Clauneck, as that is my name." Suddenly Clauneck stops walking, Tom just barely stops in time to not bump into him. The demon turns around to face him with a smile, dagger-like teeth on full display.

"That reminds me, what is your name? I am going to need it if I am going to get you a name tag for your collar."

Tom reels back slightly at having the demon's full attention on him.

"T-tom" he stammers out. Clauneck raises an eyebrow at him, seemingly waiting for something. When Tom realizes what he wants, he quickly tries to fix his mistake.

"...Master."

The demon chuckles and turns back around to continue walking. Tom follows, relieved to no longer be in the spotlight.

"Good, you are learning. I'm not an idiot. It will take time to train you properly, so mistakes are bound to happen. But don't expect to get away with things like that for long." He drives this point home by giving a sharp yank on the leash, causing Tom to stumble forwards before regaining his footing.

"Now, where was I? Ah, yes rule number two. You will only speak when spoken to, especially when we are out in public or if I have company over. I will allow you to ask questions, you simply must gain my permission before you start speaking. I won't punish you for being curious or not understanding something, so don't be afraid to ask."

Tom relaxes a little bit at the last statement. 'Well, that is one less thing to worry about.'

"Rule number three, you will follow every command I give you without hesitation. This includes punishments. So, no begging me not to do something, it just pisses me off and will make your punishment worse."