Chapter 011

That night I decided to watch the new videos and look a the comments. In no way did I expect to see that Billy used his adult form to get into a strip club! What made it worse was that he ran out of money and that's why they stole money, so he could give it all to those adult women showing off their bodies that i'll never have. This made me furious, I had to confront Billy. I decided to have a private conversation with him in my room. I went to their room, and to my luck, they were still awake.

"Hey, Billy can I talk to you... alone?" I said when I popped my head in their room.

"Yeah. Why?" Billy asked when we were both outside their room.

"Not here, in my room." I said starting to walk to my room.

The instant we got into my room Billy tried to kiss me but I put my hand between our faces.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted to make out or something." Billy said when he recovered from what I had done.

"You lied to me." I said crossing my arms.

"What? When?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"That money, I saw the video. You stole it to give it to damn strippers!" I yelled at him.

"Y/N i'm so sorry! That was just me and Freddy being stupid!" he says trying to grab my arms.

"I'm guessing that's why you left without me. So you could go do... THAT!" I continue to yell, pulling away from him.

"I swear on my life that it was all Freddy's idea! And I swear I didn't actually do anything! I just went in there for a few minutes." he yelled back, which slightly startled me.

"So now you're putting the blame on my brother? I think i'd know if he'd do something like that!" I yell back.

"You think i'd do-"

"What is going on?" Freddy yells from the doorway, cutting off Billy.

"Billy is blaming you for the idea to go into a stupid strip club and steal money!" I say trying to calm down.

"Look... it was my idea." I hear Freddy say quietly.

"W-what?" I stood there, utterly shocked that my brother, who i'd known my whole life, would do something like this.

"I convinced Billy to go into the strip club and tell me what he saw... I'm so sorry that it upset you. I didn't think of how you'd get this mad, and how I would get between you two. Y/N, you're the happiest you've been in... well as long as I can remember. I'm sorry." Freddy said with tears in his eyes.

"Oh my god...I love you so much Freddy, I forgive you." I say hugging him.

"And Billy, I'm so sorry for yelling at you like that." I apologize as I give him a hug.

"It's okay, I probably deserved it in the first place." he said with a laugh.

We all calmed down, gave apologies and decided to just play video games on the new PlayStation that they had bought. When it was time for breakfast the next morning it was definitely awkward because the whole house heard the yelling the night before. Luckily, no one said anything about it.

It's been a few weeks since that day and everyday more and more people become aware of 'Phili's new superhero' due to the HeroManager account. Which Freddy deleted the video of the whole strip club debacle by the way. Although I feel like this fame is making it's way to Billy's head. Even though no one knows that Billy Batson is this cool new superhero, he still makes it seem that he is in some way better than everyone else. I try to bring him back but I feel that the Billy that I fell for, the true Billy is drifting away.