Chapter seven

I wake up and I remember last night and a smile is painted across my face. I touch my lips, remembering the gentle, soft kiss and Billy's perfect face close to my mine.

When I walked downstairs I saw Billy and Freddy ready and waiting at the door.

"What took you so long?" Freddy asks a little irritated.

Meanwhile, Billy had his mouth open.

"You need some help?" I ask Billy while gently pushing his jaw up and giving him a soft kiss on his cheek.

"O-oh, no, i'm fine." he says straightening up.

"Rosa, we're going to the park after school again!" I call out.

"Okay, just be careful!" she replies from somewhere in the house.

*time skip*

"How many times do you think that's going to work?" I ask Billy as we're walking out of school.

"I don't know, but we better hope it works for as long as we're testing my powers." he answers.

"Hey, Fred, how many powers did we test yesterday?" I ask as we're walking.

"Umm, super strength, lightning, and flight." he says.

"Two of which were actually successful." I say.

"Hey! I tried to believe that I could fly like Freddy said!" Billy says.

"Well, obviously you didn't believe enough." I say jokingly.

"Oh well now you're just being mean!" he says as he starts to tickle me.

"Hey! Stop it I'm sorry!" I say between laughs.

"Fine. Just because you're cute." he says as he puts his arm around me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Eww, you guys are so gross." Freddy says.

"Oh Fred, it's okay, we'll find you a girlfriend." I say with a laugh.

"No thank you, not if we're gonna be like you and Billy!" he says as he tries to get farther away from us.

After some time we got to the same abandoned warehouse that we were at yesterday.

"Okay, yesterday was a little boring, so..." I say as I take my Bluetooth speaker out of my backpack. "We're going to listen to some music." I finish as I put on my Queen playlist.

'Don't stop me now' starts blaring out of my speaker and Billy yells out something before turning into his hero form.

"Oh this one's my favorite! SHAZAM!"

"Can you get the tripod from Billy's backpack?" Freddy asks looking up from his notebook which has power ideas.

"Sure."

"Hey beautiful." Billy says as I walk towards him.

"Eww, no, don't do that when you look like... this" I say pointing at him.

"Oh sorry" he says with a laugh.

"Okay, let's get this thing started!" Freddy says when I give him the tripod.

"Okay, you guys do that, i'll just sit over here." I say walking towards our stuff, and was just on my phone the whole time.

*time skip*

After dinner i'm in my room working on homework when I feel someone put their arms around me and kiss me on the top of my head.

"Hey." I hear Billy say.

"Hey." I say as I turn around in my desk chair.

As he sits down on my beanbag chair that's by desk, I remember something.

"The name you say to turn into a hero is 'Shazam' right?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" he answers.

"Well I was doing some research and I found this." I say as I grab a piece of blank paper and write 'Shazam' down.

"I found out that you have god-like powers-"

"I'm a god?" Billy interrupts me.

"No, you have GOD-LIKE powers silly." I say. "Which means gods like Zeus. So I started looking at the name some more and I realized that it's an anagram. The 'S' stands for Solomon which is known for wisdom. The 'H' is for Hercules which is strength. 'A' for Atlas which I think is stamina. 'Z' for Zeus, which of course is for power. Another 'A' for I think Achilles who is courage. And last, 'M' for Mercury which is speed. So you have powers like these gods, which forms the name 'Shazam'." I explain while writing it all down.

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are?" he says as he stares at me with his head in his hand.

"No, but thank you." I say as i kiss him on the lips, him immediately kissing back.

When we finally part he asks me a question.

"Can I sleep in here with you? Freddy snores and i'm tired."

"Umm sure." I answer.

I lay down on the side that is by the wall and Billy on the edge. I turn to face the wall when I feel a strong pair of arms around my waist and pull me.

"Can we cuddle?" Billy asks, his voice slightly groggy.

"Absolutely." I answer.

That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

(edited)