Chapter 33: Lisa Part VII

Chapter 33 Lisa Part VII Emergency

We decided to seek more help and went to the blue marked doors. The doors that the other humans were supposed to be in. I don't know how to feel. Lillith stated she only collected Judges as humans. Spiritually aware warriors. That means that they would see us as enemies and fight us to the death, but Jasmine thought there was a possibility that we could make allies. After all, they were trapped like we were.

I didn't agree, that is one thing I did know. I rather find Lillith and fight her on our own. If they wanted their freedom, they could join in. Bruce agreed with Jasmine that more numbers would be better for us. Shawn and Charlie both supported it, so I was outnumbered. I hope I was wrong.

We knocked on the first door. A tall, slender woman with blonde hair and blue eyes opened the door. She had a bored expression on her face. Her eyes dismissing us with their gaze. Her pouty lips parted slightly. She leaned against the door frame.

"What do you want? We answered all their questions earlier," she pointed at Charlie and Bruce. "We heard you killed the angels and now the Nephilims. Are you here to kill us as well?"

"This doesn't sound like it's going to go well," Bruce whispered to me as Jasmine started speaking the woman.

"I told you this was a bad idea," I whispered back.

Jasmine introduced us to the woman, who introduced herself as Katherine. Jasmine recounted everything that happen. Katherine listened with the enthusiasm of a sloth. She yawned and nodded. Pretending to be interested, but her body language betrayed her intentions. If I had to type her, I would say she was introverted, intuitive, feeling, and perceiving. She didn't say much during the conversation, making it one-sided. Her head seemed to be somewhere else, not paying much attention to us. She didn't care about how we may perceive her. Nor did she seem press time.

"Interesting story, really, but you think we want to die? Lillith can control the forces of magnetism. She can do things to our bodies even without the precautions you boast about. No, my group will stand by."

"And do what she says?" Jasmine appalled voice rose an octave than she meant to. Then four other figures phased through the wall.

"Katherine, what is the yelling," The Asian woman who phased the others looked at us. "Oh."

"Well, I apologize that you feel that we would help you. You see when Lillith brought you here it was to see if you could survive. She only keeps three groups for her missions and experiments. You were supposed to defeat her Nephilims, not the angels. I can only assume that you killing the angels made her upset. Now, it's revealed that you are like us. Judges. We now have an emergency on our hands."

"What emergency?" I asked.

"Why, you haven't figured that our? We have to kill you now. Survival of the fittest."