Chapter 33

Two hours before the show.

Roan in her sleeveless black top and a skinny jeans, picked up her large monogram LV tote. She let her long hair flowing newly washed and shiny since she will have a various hairstyle later on for the show.

"Hon, come on I don't wanna be late, what with the fittings and make up, I can't afford to be late.." Roan called out to Erik who was still inside the bedroom .

"I am almost done hon...Five minutes promise!" he yelled.

"Alright..alright! Hurry up! Your clothes are in the closet hanging in there.." she sat back on the couch as she checks her phone.

Five missed calls from Antoine.

She didn't want to answer him because he will just keep on bugging her to hurry up.

She will call him once they are on the way.

Soon enough, seconds before his five minutes is up- Erik went out from the bedroom, wearing a grey long sleeves dress shirt and a pair of black casual pants.

"Should I wear a tie?" he asked waiting for Roan to comment whether or not he looks okay.

"No, that's fine. I actually prefer kung gusgusin ka para no one will flirt with you while I'm busy at the ramp," she teased.

Erik laughed and quickly bridged the gap between them enveloping her in his arms.

"Jealous wife...I like that from time to time, makes me feel wanted and more desirable," he said as he smells her new perfume, a gift he gave her- Giulietta Capuleti, an Italian perfume inspired after Shakespearean heroine Juliet.

"Hmmmm...you smell good, are you sure we don't have time Roan?" he asked with a glint of naughtiness in his eyes.

Roan smiled sheepishly, "Come on Mr. Congressman, as much as I want to get seduced by you...I have a show to catch ...after the show is a different story..and thanks to this new scent I love it..." she said as she gently brushed her nose on his nose and quickly kissed him on his lips as she took his arm and walked out of the door.

Erik tried to catch another kiss on her lips but failed, showing his pouted lips Roan just laughed at him and grabbed him by his firm butt and quickly and hungrily moved her lips onto him, their tongues teasing each other as their hands roam around each other's body.

Roan pulled away still trying to catch her breath.

"Come on before I change my mind and ditch the show...Antoine's going to kill me...later, I will ravish you honey..promise," Roan said as she licked her lower lips and flicked the hair on her ears.

Erik smiled, "I will make sure you do that later...now, let's go so you can get it over and done with...I love you Roan...I will be envious of that bastard when you ramp together," he was referring to Joaquin.

Roan laughed, "Don't worry hon..you know he is just one attractive guy but not for me- I'm yours..and you're mine.." she slightly angled her head looking up to him as they both walk down towards the metro- Erik kissed her on the forehead as his arms wrapped around her waist.

**************

Paul reads an email from Cassandra.

Kuya,

How's everything? I met a guy here, he is so adorable. Ditch the plan- screw Erik and Roan.

I'm happy now and over Erik.

Let them be...

Tell you all about my new beau...

Oh...his name is Clay...FilAm.

Love you Kuya..sorry for all the troubles!

Xoxo

Cassie

He cursed, his sister is really fickle minded. Now he is not sure what he will do.

He was still determined to go on with the plan though.

He is on his own obviously. He can't rely on Joaquin either- now it is just up to him.

He needs to re-think his plan. But he still has a plan to make Roan pay, somehow.

With a headache, he went back to his bed and took aspirin- he is a man with a plan, but he needs to rest.

Later he will be at the after party of the Show.

Maybe he can do something then. It may not be anything major but just something for Erik and Roan to re-evaluate their relationship.

He smiled as he closes his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Later, Roan...see you later," Paul said to himself.